Prediction 2018-Triumph After Our Darkest Hour

We can do it, 2018 here we come.

• No, Donkey get back on your meds.

Votes: 50 68.5%
  • I believe

Votes: 23 31.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I could have saved heaps of money as well. I made and re-arranged tours so everything will fit in. Inside I'm crying.

we all want to believe but for some reason we have seriously pissed off the footy gods

Has any team in the last 20 years had the amount of Bad Luck we've had? Honestly??

The most Roll Royce's midfield's but a forward line of Perrie and McGregor

Pavlich wants to come home but were so blinded by the fact Wanye Carey is intrested in us

A sniper taking out Edwards clearly BOG at that point in the game in a PreLim

Robert Harvey is possessed by some Alien spirt and singley handley destroys us at home in a Qualifying final.

West Coast's *alleged* ice fulled come back in a prelim on our home deck.

Buddy kicking a goal with 3 seconds left from 50m out on the boundary after alredy kicking 6 goals on Kris freaking Massie

Jack Anthony getting 'the right in front of me' free and slotting the goal with 20 seconds left

The most biased umpiring in a prelim final so much so the AFL apoplogised.

Tippettgate, then get penalised more than Essendon did for dopping

Assisant coach banned for stuff that happened at Melbourne, Melbourne get no penalty we lose a coach for the year

That Assistant Coach tragically dies of cancer

Our Coach is Murdered by his own son halfway through the season

Dangerfield Leaves for Geelong we get jack s**t and he gets a Brownlow

We finally make it back to the big dance only to face victorian Fairytale Richmond and dont even bother to Show up on the day

more star players in Lever and Cameron leave

7 of out top 10 players are injured and we can barely fill a side.

We are up against it, no side has come close to the bullshit Adelaide fans have had to deal with.

If we were a team in America, there would have been a movie about this Club.

You forgot to add the footy gods have ensured no matter what that Mackay will play every week when healthy.

Well, the Bye has happened, we have reset the mechanism on the weekend with our off-field leaders reassuring us that there are no lingering problems. No new hamstrings awarenesses* for weeks, Lynch has re-signed, we welcome Sloane, Laird, Brown back into the team and WCE appear to have suffered an injury curse at the right time for us.
We need 7 wins out of the next 9 in my opinion to make the 8. If we do this we will have a ton of momentum, probably Smith and Gov back in the side as well and if there is any silver lining to our injury curse it's that there is no way our players will be overcooked**

Who's still here with me, dogs105 jaytex !!

*reinjuries don't count
**offer does not apply to Sauce, CEY, Greenwood who are already cooked.

There is little point in moaning until we cannot mathematically make it anymore.

If we make it, itll be with a bunch of momentum and we know our best is top 4 stuff so coming up against 5-7th even away we have go to rate ourselves a chance.

As I keep saying, itd make one hell of a DVD

As an aside, this type of situation is one of the very few times where the overused cliche "we are taking it one game at a time" should actually apply.

Well, the Bye has happened, we have reset the mechanism on the weekend with our off-field leaders reassuring us that there are no lingering problems. No new hamstrings awarenesses* for weeks, Lynch has re-signed, we welcome Sloane, Laird, Brown back into the team and WCE appear to have suffered an injury curse at the right time for us.
We need 7 wins out of the next 9 in my opinion to make the 8. If we do this we will have a ton of momentum, probably Smith and Gov back in the side as well and if there is any silver lining to our injury curse it's that there is no way our players will be overcooked**

*reinjuries don't count
Let's do it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is little point in moaning until we cannot mathematically make it anymore.

If we make it, itll be with a bunch of momentum and we know our best is top 4 stuff so coming up against 5-7th even away we have go to rate ourselves a chance.

As I keep saying, itd make one hell of a DVD

As an aside, this type of situation is one of the very few times where the overused cliche "we are taking it one game at a time" should actually apply.
One helluva DVD!

Boom first week, Eagles to the Slaughter.

*reinjuries don't count
There should be a third option in the poll:
Can still smell roses and smile no matter what happens.

Or maybe a fourth option:
All the above!

*reinjuries don't count

Let's do it

You guys are nuts.

However I am secretly an insufferable optimist at heart so, fine, whatever, I'm still in
#mathematicallypossible

I'm with you Donkey. Maybe not all the way to the GF :) but yes, let's hope for a positive second half to this shitshow of a season and good signs for 2019.
If we can't do that we might as well shut up shop , as supporters.

And we ruin good draft position....

You guys are nuts.

However I am secretly an insufferable optimist at heart so, fine, whatever, I'm still in
#mathematicallypossible
I'm with you Donkey. Maybe not all the way to the GF :) but yes, let's hope for a positive second half to this shitshow of a season and good signs for 2019.
If we can't do that we might as well shut up shop , as supporters.

That's the spirit! #mathematicallypossible #neverindoubt #collectivelyoutofourminds

#collectivelyoutofourminds - most definitely the hashtag to end all hashtags. Blind optimism in the face of all evidence to the contrary..

I can feel a Thelma and Louise moment coming on

I believe in you Donkey!
There is something in the air, I can feel it, another chapter to be written
Last year we sailed with the trade winds, we moved free far and wide, our best season in over a decade but rough seas saw us limping to port.
This year we have hardly fired a shot, hamstrung (pun intended) and cutting into the fierce wind that once carried us. The sky is dark, but the clouds are parting. We didn't lose last week.
Eagles are down, we have chargers back, this is the opening that we are looking for. The strongest steel is forged in the hottest fire, it's time for us to fly.

There is something in the air, I can feel it, another chapter to be written
Last year we sailed with the trade winds, we moved free far and wide, our best season in over a decade but rough seas saw us limping to port.
This year we have hardly fired a shot, hamstrung (pun intended) and cutting into the fierce wind that once carried us. The sky is dark, but the clouds are parting. We didn't lose last week.
Eagles are down, we have chargers back, this is the opening that we are looking for. The strongest steel is forged in the hottest fire, it's time for us to fly.
Fly%2Bswatter%2Bmosquito.gif

Back