Other Teams
Liverpool, Storm

Shai

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oz Bball, Equest, Net, Tenn, Voll
What I find most offensive, Serena almost spitting @ the ump that he only took it off her because she is a woman.

We're way past that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JackNah_8

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Richmond
AFL Club
Richmond

Socrates2

Club Legend
AFL Club
Richmond
exactly, but I guess they had something to reach the amount of words required for the article? her opinion is pointless
Serena has alot of friends because she is worth $180million ,and it's good for your career to be friends with her. Her mistake is she won't admit that what she said during that match, was not calm and considered .It was due to her anger at facing a better opponent and losing what she thought was hers by right. I'm all for women's equality but she is doing feminism a diservice now due to ego. BTW that Mark Knight was still rascist.She's just a powerful tennis player not a spokeswomen for womens rights.How much of her 180million has she donated towards womens rights?

AFL Club
Richmond
Serena has alot of friends because she is worth $180million ,and it's good for your career to be friends with her. Her mistake is she won't admit that what she said during that match, was not calm and considered .It was due to her anger at facing a better opponent and losing what she thought was hers by right. I'm all for women's equality but she is doing feminism a diservice now due to ego. BTW that Mark Knight was still rascist.She's just a powerful tennis player not a spokeswomen for womens rights.How much of her 180million has she donated towards womens rights?
So well said Socrates2 , taken right out of my mouth! For some time in my life I was like the guy from the pixels movie, pay me in Serena lol, but, she’s really woken me up with her twatiness, I don’t know how else to put it right now!

AFL Club
Richmond
re read this , mark knight cartoon was not racist!

Top Bottom