Grand Slam 2018 US Open - The last GS with 32 seeds

Remove this Banner Ad

She's throwing a tantrum! Ever seen a 2 year old throw a tantrum? They don't look pleasant!!
He is portraying someone having a tantrum. When you have a tantrum your eyes are closed and your mouth is wide open.
This is what I feel knight was trying to portray in his cartoon.

Last edited:
of all non-locked threads, this thread currently ranks 13th for posts

Going back years ago, threads would be locked at ~1000 because they supposedly slowed down the server. Some threads though didn't get locked until a Mod got around to it at which point there may have been 1500, 2000, 3000 .... posts.

543746ec72c09d49433d3582180e73e1.jpg

Another cartoon from Knight. But yep, let’s just slam him as a racist anyway.

of all non-locked threads, this thread currently ranks 13th for posts

Going back years ago, threads would be locked at ~1000 because they supposedly slowed down the server. Some threads though didn't get locked until a Mod got around to it at which point there may have been 1500, 2000, 3000 .... posts.
I wonder how many posts are about the tennis.............

Found this a while ago and couldn't remember where it was, for anyone interested, the Grand Slam Rulebook. It was court umpire Christian Rask's strict adherence to this that brought about the code violation on Alize Cornet. Outside of the grand slams, what Cornet did would not have been against the WTA Handbook rules. The Grand Slam Rulebook will be updated for the 2019 Australian Open to ensure there are no ridiculous rules to warrant a code violation for an on-court change of attire.

https://www.itftennis.com/officiating/rulebooks/grand-slams.aspx

I saw Knights' cartoon today and I laughed.

I guess I'm a racist.

Just like I'm a Trump-ist and Kim Jong Il-ist and an Abbott-ist and a Shorten-ist and a take the piss-ist

I guess I'm just an all round -"ist"

Shame on me!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rubbish mate, it's a racist depiction. The dickhead's decision not to apologise shows his true stripes.He would rather put his family in danger so he can make a stand on his right to be a bigot.The guys a complete arse clown.

That says a lot about the POS crowd that find the cartoon offensive.

There's your true arse clowns and dickheads.

The kind of trash who'll say "I don't condone the threats but I get why people are angry".

That says a lot about the POS crowd that find the cartoon offensive.

There's your true arse clowns and dickheads.

The kind of trash who'll say "I don't condone the threats but I get why people are angry".
Totally true. There are some on hwere and elsewhere who think it is acceptable to bash and assault and attack anyone who doesn't conform with their views or has a bigoted or racist view in their view. Those people are super scum.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back