Grand Slam 2018 US Open - The last GS with 32 seeds

red+black

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Jul 12, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Typical comment you would expect from an idiot in the past week: Serena breaks her racquet and get a point taken off her but when a man does it he only gets a warning! SEXIST! RACIST!

Socrates2

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
That says a lot about the POS crowd that find the cartoon offensive.

There's your true arse clowns and dickheads.

The kind of trash who'll say "I don't condone the threats but I get why people are angry".
What's the pos crowd mean?

tigertigertiger

Club Legend
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Oct 11, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Waste of time . She refused to answer questions and played the victim

I don't understand her, why can't she see that she could be such a better person than she is, I mean she has everything none of us will ever have, what a biatch and a half times infinity

tigertigertiger

Club Legend
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Oct 11, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
these rich self entitled people really grind my gears

they could murder someone on live tv broadcasted to the entire planet, then never admit doing anything wrong because, you know, self entitled ass fest

good to see two players in halep and Kvitova that I like be able to voice an opposite opinion that will be much more honest than her "bestie" and fellow self entitled brat wozniacki.

Wozniacki is rude to umpires and of course she'll defend her best friend.

Socrates2

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
exactly, but I guess they had something to reach the amount of words required for the article? her opinion is pointless
Serena has alot of friends because she is worth $180million ,and it's good for your career to be friends with her. Her mistake is she won't admit that what she said during that match, was not calm and considered .It was due to her anger at facing a better opponent and losing what she thought was hers by right. I'm all for women's equality but she is doing feminism a diservice now due to ego. BTW that Mark Knight was still rascist.She's just a powerful tennis player not a spokeswomen for womens rights.How much of her 180million has she donated towards womens rights?

tigertigertiger

Club Legend
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Oct 11, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Serena has alot of friends because she is worth $180million ,and it's good for your career to be friends with her. Her mistake is she won't admit that what she said during that match, was not calm and considered .It was due to her anger at facing a better opponent and losing what she thought was hers by right. I'm all for women's equality but she is doing feminism a diservice now due to ego. BTW that Mark Knight was still rascist.She's just a powerful tennis player not a spokeswomen for womens rights.How much of her 180million has she donated towards womens rights?

So well said Socrates2 , taken right out of my mouth! For some time in my life I was like the guy from the pixels movie, pay me in Serena lol, but, she’s really woken me up with her twatiness, I don’t know how else to put it right now!

Me Myself and I

Club Legend
Feb 3, 2016
Singapore
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Luton Town
So true.
Serena.jpg

tigertigertiger

Club Legend
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Oct 11, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond

re read this , mark knight cartoon was not racist!

Back