VFL 2018 VFL Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

I called into Vic Park to have a better look, turns out there’s 2 area not visible from the train station are fenced off, one of which is covered. Under the cover is a healthy coverage of grass, likewise the fenced off goal square. Both look good enough for play even if the broader ground is much more wet under foot in comparison to Olympic Park.

upload_2018-4-14_17-15-46.png

upload_2018-4-14_17-16-37.png

And under the matting

upload_2018-4-14_17-17-30.png

Last edited:
I called into Vic Park to have a better look, turns out there’s 2 area not visible from the train station are fenced off, one of which is covered. Under the cover is a healthy coverage of grass, likewise the fenced off goal square. Both look good enough for play even if the broader ground is much more wet under foot in comparison to Olympic Park.

[photos to come]

Well we are Back there next weekend so Glad to Hear that Ground looking good for it

Small fixture update, but an important one:

Round 17 28/07/2018 2.10PM Sandringham Box Hill Hawks Trevor Barker Beach Oval
Round 18 4/08/2018 2.10PM Geelong Richmond GMHBA Stadium
Round 19 11/08/2018 2.10PM Port Melbourne Collingwood North Port Oval
Round 20 18/08/2018 2.10PM Box Hill Hawks Casey Demons Box Hill City Oval

http://vfl.com.au/media-coverage-vfl/channel-7-2/

We get another game on the telly. Hooray!

Hope both our Last 2 VFL Games that are on Sunday are Streamed on Youtube

Most of our run home will be covered by the broadcast media in some way, shape or form. This week vs North is the live stream game. So, it seems, will our clash with Box Hill, on account of it being the only Sunday game of that weekend (and it will be called by 3WBC, as all Box Hill games are). Likewise, our final round clash with Sandy at Victoria Park is the only Sunday game of that weekend and will almost certainly be live streamed. And the Port game, as mentioned, will be on the telly.

So, we're going to get a decent run of media exposure in the last 5 weeks, which is timely, because if we can win them all (as I believe we can), we are very much in contention for a double chance...

Most of our run home will be covered by the broadcast media in some way, shape or form. This week vs North is the live stream game. So, it seems, will our clash with Box Hill, on account of it being the only Sunday game of that weekend (and it will be called by 3WBC, as all Box Hill games are). Likewise, our final round clash with Sandy at Victoria Park is the only Sunday game of that weekend and will almost certainly be live streamed. And the Port game, as mentioned, will be on the telly.

So, we're going to get a decent run of media exposure in the last 5 weeks, which is timely, because if we can win them all (as I believe we can), we are very much in contention for a double chance...

Good.

The Day we play Frankston I be heading Off to Noosa

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Small fixture update, but an important one:

http://vfl.com.au/media-coverage-vfl/channel-7-2/

We get another game on the telly. Hooray!

7 have ditched the Cats vs Tigers game, which is 1st vs 3rd, to televise Coburg vs Werribee, which is 12th vs 15th.

It may have something to do with the fact that the AFL are trialing these fandangled new rules in a game...

Meanwhile, we still have next week's TV game vs Port at Port, which is shaping up as Ben Reid's return to footy instead of Tyson Goldsack's, as well as 2 more live stream games.

So, lots of coverage in the run home.

7 have ditched the Cats vs Tigers game, which is 1st vs 3rd, to televise Coburg vs Werribee, which is 12th vs 15th.

It may have something to do with the fact that the AFL are trialing these fandangled new rules in a game...

Meanwhile, we still have next week's TV game vs Port at Port, which is shaping up as Ben Reid's return to footy instead of Tyson Goldsack's, as well as 2 more live stream games.

So, lots of coverage in the run home.

Rules be nothing more then a Utter Joke

Rules be nothing more then a Utter Joke

They're predominantly aimed at more scoring which in turn means more adds for Ch7. I don't mind some of the discussion about the 666 but I guess the devil is in the detail.

They're predominantly aimed at more scoring which in turn means more adds for Ch7. I don't mind some of the discussion about the 666 but I guess the devil is in the detail.
Well played

Remove this Banner Ad

Back