2018 VFL season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Bulldogs / Willy / Palace
The Stand Alones at VFL level are all at risk in the current format. Wanna be Gurus at AFL Victoria level can decide all their fate at their discretion. History will continue pouring down the drain if so
Time for the stand alones to stand up for each other, time they broke away. Dreaming, I know.

AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Bulldogs / Willy / Palace
3 Willy players drafted today, can't recall a VFA / VFL side having so many in the one year. Ben Cavarra to the Dogs, Lachlan Schultz and Brett Bewley to Freo. Great result for the VFL.

Obi fella

All Australian
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Williamstown
3 Willy players drafted today, can't recall a VFA / VFL side having so many in the one year. Ben Cavarra to the Dogs, Lachlan Schultz and Brett Bewley to Freo. Great result for the VFL.
I'm surprised Gibbo didn't get another look in.

pinocchio

Senior List
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hoping Frankston have turned the corner with the recruitment of ex-Saint and Pie, Nathan Freeman. Hope he can stay fit and help lift the Dolphins with the help of a few others.
Freeman, had such a good reputation as a player , but sadly injures have taken a toll on him. Lets hope he can help the Dolphins :)

AFL Club
Carlton
I'm fine with curtain raisers as long as they only ever involved stand alone AFL sides. Could see them doing it though, we are talking about AFL Victoria here.

eth-dog

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Coburg Lions, All Boston sides
Out of curiosity, why only the stand alone sides?
AFL: Collingwood, Essendon, Geelong, North Melbourne, Richmond, Footscray
VFL: Coburg, Werribee, Williamstown, Frankston, Port Melbourne, Tasmania?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BlueJet

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
North City
AFL: Collingwood, Essendon, Geelong, North Melbourne, Richmond, Footscray
VFL: Coburg, Werribee, Williamstown, Frankston, Port Melbourne, Tasmania?
Thank you Eth - I was just curious as to why curtain raisers should be limited to the AFL sides,
it'd be great for Coburg or Frankston to gain additional exposure (and by extension additional members).

Top Bottom