Official Club Stuff 2018 WB Player Sponsors Dinner - Crown Palladium - Tuesday 5th of June @ 6:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

1 maddog37
2 Kermit
3 VL3OJ

Dogs_r_barking cannot attend tomorrow night so I will be raffling off her ticket to you three (allowing one of you to bring a guest)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We sat on Ed Richards table. Lovely fella. Very relaxed and friendly. Very self assured for such a young man. Didn’t give too much away as you would expect. He was stoked to win one of the player raffle prizes though.

Meal was ok(steak) and drinks were very forthcoming although I had to drive

Two by three player panel discussions with the only thing of note for me was Suckers saying he and Koby Stevens had a fashion label together but had fallen out recently but he was hoping to work it out soon.

A lot of the players heading away for four days over the bye ranging from Mornington peninsula to Gold Coast.

Had a photo with Moz and Picko. Was totally blown away once again by how friendly and genuine they are. Moz asked who we sat with and when I said Ed he was effusive in his praise for him. Suggested we have a special player there and one that is way more mature than his age suggests.

Didn’t see any coaching staff or PG.

Thanks bigfooty for the opportunity and it was great meet some other members in person too.

With a report like that, you'll be lucky to get a spot next year :p
Oh bite me!
It was late and I worked all day then drove 50mins home.

Well I sat with Nathan Mullinger-McHugh. He is a lovely young man, and he spent a great deal of time chatting to the table. He lives with Fergus Green and Lewis Young and around the corner from Cal Porter. Funniest bloke(S) at the club without a doubt are Shane Biggs and Jack Redpath.
The player interviews were pretty good- variety of opinions but way too much golf being played. And Tory Dickson has WAAAAY too much money. :laughing:

Like maddog37, I also spoke to Dale Morris (love him- he recorded a message for my 7 year old).

Agreed that there was no sign of PG or LB- not unexpected.

Good night, decent food (yummy desert). I thought the location may be too big but was prob just right. Oh, and no “faces” questions in the quiz- bonus!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back