2018 World Cup Soccer betting

Remove this Banner Ad

Went as I thought it would..France step it up a notch and Uruguay hold Ronaldo.. can anyonr confirm if player to score bets Are only 90 mins?
I'd assume they would be. There surely would be some markets that includ extra time, but the odds would obviously be less. Match betting is always 90 minutes unless stated otherwise like to qualify etc

Keep up the good work. Love your punting and input in this thread.

Well done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought my over 3.5 goals in Croatia game was good after 5 minutes , but that's nervous soccer.I like the over 3.5 goals @ $3.35 on betfair for Belgium V Japan game.Iv'e noticed some of you are taking the TAB odds wheras the Betfair odds are always better and u can also lay off during game.For an example, compare the overall winner odds. Screenshot_20180702-130825_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20180702-131048_Chrome.jpg

I can't see Mexico scoring myself, from betfair hub-- ' Moreover, Central and North American teams have generally struggled against the South American’s at World Cups, losing seven of 10 matches since 2006, failing to score in all but one of these defeats'

Mexico play well as underdogs remember last world cup . This Brazil team though doesn't have defensive worries like in past.. Brazil 1-0 for me with Mexico just missing a goal but creating enough chances

Remove this Banner Ad

Back