2018 World Cup Soccer betting

Remove this Banner Ad

Have been on France the whole time and was feeling reasonably confident at this time about a decent payout.

Turns out every France to win bet was multid with a loss. Griezmann golden boot, Germany runners up, France/Germany/Spain semi finals, Muller golden boot...no straight win. Bugger.

Have been on France the whole time and was feeling reasonably confident at this time about a decent payout.

Turns out every France to win bet was multid with a loss. Griezmann golden boot, Germany runners up, France/Germany/Spain semi finals, Muller golden boot...no straight win. Bugger.
If you fancy them so much, get on them now. It's better than nothing. Learn the lessons too. Don't get too greedy going for odds, and back them as a single bet.

If you fancy them so much, get on them now. It's better than nothing. Learn the lessons too. Don't get too greedy going for odds, and back them as a single bet.
Tab makes a lot of money through multi- bets, it's not a winning option. I like Eden Hazard for golden ball and De Bruyne for a saving bet.

Yeah the intention was to place a single win bet but forgot. Multis were only small amount of units each so it's not like I went crazy/lost a heap but was just kicking myself thatbI didn't get the 8 to 1 odds or whatever France were.

Croatia $2.25 to qualify for the final has to be overs, feel like the whole “its coming home” has Croatia at great odds
Yes I like Croatia to win ,they are a more talented team England haven't beaten anyone decent yet.But they have played 2 x extra time games in a row .

Ladbrokes France @ 3.50 special to win in normal time. Reasonable.

Kane to score in normal time and England to qualify @ 4.00 on Points Bet. Ok as well.

Yeah the intention was to place a single win bet but forgot. Multis were only small amount of units each so it's not like I went crazy/lost a heap but was just kicking myself thatbI didn't get the 8 to 1 odds or whatever France were.
Yeah I figured dude. Spewing you missed out but on to the next one hey. At least your prediction is looking on the mark so give yourself credit for that. Haven't won yet nor might they but good capping nonetheless.

Pointsbet promo $2.50 for either Griezmann or Lukaku to score.

Can somebody work out the implied odds of both players at $2.80 AGS on Sportsbet added together?

My dodgy maths says that $2.50 is well overs.

Max bet $50.

Gamble responsibly i.e. don't be a chump like me. Save yourself while you still can.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just checked and got the full bonus amount for SGM

Yeah obviously the intern is having a barry

I've now got a BB equal to my stake; another to take it up to the full profit amount; a full return of my SGM and a half return of my SGM

Tempted to go big on england to qualify for the final
You just know they will make it.
I call these moments in sport 'destiny' moments.
aka Leicster winning the premier league, bulldogs winning 2016 grand final.
These sides have so much momentum and external support they end up making it.

England to qualify 10u @ 1.65

Tempted to go big on england to qualify for the final
You just know they will make it.
I call these moments in sport 'destiny' moments.
aka Leicster winning the premier league, bulldogs winning 2016 grand final.
These sides have so much momentum and external support they end up making it.

England to qualify 10u @ 1.65

Has there been a bigger anchor in the history of the punting board?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back