Mega Thread 2018 World Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Brilliant victory by Croatia.
The third time they have trailed and achieved victory in the tournament.
They won two penalty shoot-outs, versus Denmark and Russia, they have nerves of steel.
Richmond premiers in 2017.
St Kevin's (who gave me a scholarship) first-time Victorian Amateur Premiers in 2017.
To see the Croatian players crying with joy, it reminded me of the Preliminary Final, when I saw Jack Riewoldt and Alex Rance cry for the first time.

Croatia will have trouble dealing with Mbappe and his speed considering Sterling provided some headaches and he’s not close to the player Mbappe is, absolute freak show.
The defence will need to play better then they’ve ever played to keep the French in check.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m so ******* happy.
Are you Croatian are of Croatian descent?

I've seen first and even second generation Australian's support Croatia as their country team.

Seems to be a very strong amount of pride with them. Kinda like Italy and Greece etc.

So happy right now. Dida passed away last Friday and he would have been over the moon right now. His photo and candle have watched the last two games with me.

This is truly amazing.

congrats and condolences mate

ill never forget greece winning the euro in 2004, what a feeling

hope you go on to win it!

England scored very early which can be a hindrance in a final,it wakes the opponent up and Croatia woke up from the 20 min mark onwards,dominated the second half and you could see the mental gremlins for England kicking in.

So over the #itscominghome song lolz.

To a friend of mine from Croatia who is in Croatia now,hope he is enjoying himself.

Carna Tiges!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back