Mega Thread 2018 World Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bullshit free to france for their first goal
Var second goal arguable

Should be 2 all

Fk the french

Yep he dived wasn’t a free . Croatia were all over them but lacked a star finisher , Frances two goals in play were awesome and there in lies the difference .

The first foul was definitely there, I thought the foul that led to Croatia’s first was far more dubious.
Best side won regardless.

Free he tripped over himself then the croat player made contact, unlucky for an own goal after

Croats were all over them all game couldnt find the back of the net

Just recovered from a big 24 hours. Started at St Albans Dinamo at 5pm where I got a photo with the great Ivan Marić. Lots of singing, drinking and chanting to warm up.

Pushed on to Sunshine Croatian Catholic Centre where the above festivities were continued but went up a few notches. While the night ended up with a heart breaking loss (let's not talk about the ref), this Croatian teams were already heroes and will forever be legends for what they achieved. Sport can be cruel but life goes on.

The togetherness of the Croatian team was eerily similar to the stuff I've read about Richmond which was very pleasing.

Now for Richmond to push on for B2B. Take nothing for granted, it's gonna be bloody tough. Let's do this!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back