2018- Year of the fend off

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think anyone in this thread has said that Dusty invented the "Don't argue". Rather he has become synonymous with it. Like Ablett snr with the one-handed screamer, or J.Selwood with ducking the head. Some players just perfect parts of the game
Exactly, and last year he had 68 home and away dont argues, the most by 41 since records for it began.

Wait where is our one? Redden isn't really that good at it and shuey well just ducks instead of fends.

But dusty is the best and fending off is probs the most best skill.

That's what separates the boys from the men. I remember in junior footy how the best player would fend off.
Yeo.

They need to adjudicate the high fend off better, smart players will start lowering their tackling position to make sure any fend off is high soon.

Was watching some random old footy videos on youtube last week and came across a decent "don't argue" in the 81 prelim. Geelong player from the centre bounce fends off the Pies player to get the clearance. Caught my attention as it looked very Dusty-esque. Can't for the life of me find it again though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This boys and girls, is how you make yourself look like a complete idiot.

Remember it's better to be silent and thought a fool than to open our mouth and remove all doubt.
Cunnington's don't argue is the best in the league. It is just not the most publicised.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back