Fantasy 2019 - 11th Hour League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Noticing Toadvine making sad faces on all the draft picks. If you didn't want to pick late, get a s**tter team.

Haha all the guys I'm eye balling keep getting taken!

Finishing 2nd is the worst place to be. Didn't win the comp and get the sh*test pick

Last edited:

Maybe we should run a sweep for how long the non-bigfooty-addicted take to logon after they're on the clock - just to pass the time?

My guess is quin_stick as they're in Perth is an early morning poster given his last seen time of 10.23 am so I am going for 11am tomorrow

I'm conscious previously they flagged a bit of a shifty look at lunchtime with a 5.50pm activity, but I don't want to get my hopes up.

Closest guess gets mucho liked or maybe even a love icon....

At some point people are going to have to be autopicked I reckon if we are to finish before the season starts. 12 more rounds to go and we're only 13 days away from the season opener. It took 2 days to get into the very start of the 2nd round, so doesn't quite add up!

At some point people are going to have to be autopicked I reckon if we are to finish before the season starts. 12 more rounds to go and we're only 13 days away from the season opener. It took 2 days to get into the very start of the 2nd round, so doesn't quite add up!
Maybe we get as far as we get by a week on Sunday and schedule an online draft for the rest

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a heads up to everyone :

DRAFT WILL FINISH WEDNESDAY 4th SEPTEMBER at 5.00pm AEST so that i can upload the teams to ESPN that night and we can have thursday to set teams etc before the games kick off on the Friday.

Remaining roster spots will need to be filled via waivers on a first come basis as i can't control draft picks on that.

Please make sure you have at least one payer/team in each position of your roster.

Also make sure you don't go over your roster limits for positions, i know toadvine and quin stick have filled their RB position to max.
Just throwing another option out there....but.....I reckon we're probably talking about 3-4 picks and other than maybe DST & kicker maybe we're really only talking about particular sleepers we're interested in by that stage.....

If that is the case it might be a relatively simple task for each of us to draw up a list of preferences (if we have any) for those last 3-4 picks.

I'd be happy to accept those lists and calculate who gets what in the draft order (I'm conscious that Lenny is away from Saturday night so his list may need to be bigger and done earlier - or the process may have a bigger impact on him than the rest of us). I'd send my list to someone else so they can check that I don't cheat for my own benefit.

It might be a fairer approach than first come first served for those last picks is all and would make sure we'd all have all categories filled.

Hooper already taken - still Dixie Flatline
We had a good run of nobody picking someone that was already taken, but that run has ended....

What do you guys normally do in this situation - do we carry on and Dixie Flatline catches up his pick when they next log on or do we wait for them?

I'm conscious that they're probably thinking there are 22 picks before they're needed again so they won't necessarily be checking in soon.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back