Fantasy 2019 - 11th Hour League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep that's all I wanted to know. The other keeper leagues I'm in players cost you a previous round pick of where you drafted them a season before. Eg a 2 round pick last year would cost a 1st this year etc. But simple is good!
Also seeing as I was first in, I think I'd prefer to pick 3rd in this mini draft...only if you'd allow that??
Lol, what happened to simple is good!

I wondered what was taking you so long to decide...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All three teams have better keepers than mine. :(
I reckon my 5 will be pretty similar to a 1st 5 on a redraft so imagine we will all be mid-table in terms of keepers before the full draft

It is hard to turn it around in a 5-man keeper

Hodors 5 keepers would have been immense - he had 4 top 10 guys so I still think it's better to spread the love - I hope it hasn't set you back, I didn't really think of whether it would impact the remaining draft pool.

I reckon my 5 will be pretty similar to a 1st 5 on a redraft so imagine we will all be mid-table in terms of keepers before the full draft

It is hard to turn it around in a 5-man keeper

Hodors 5 keepers would have been immense - he had 4 top 10 guys so I still think it's better to spread the love - I hope it hasn't set you back, I didn't really think of whether it would impact the remaining draft pool.

My five to keep are 2 4th round picks and 3 5th round picks. :(

Crazy thing was that mine wasn't even the worst team that came up for grabs last year IMO.

Should be fun to turn it around but it's going to be a long slog unless I manage to corner all the TEs, my only area of strength.

Edit: and in the meantime I can rant about how crap the team is! ;)

Crazy thing was that mine wasn't even the worst team that came up for grabs last year IMO.

Should be fun to turn it around but it's going to be a long slog unless I manage to corner all the TEs, my only area of strength.

Who have you got mate?

Yeah, I see what you mean, I've had TE obsessions in the past but that's extreme....

If it's any consolation it looks as if a maximum of 1 guy will be taken from the draft pool by this process - currently 4,4,5 taken from the teams and there's a pretty obvious pick 14 from one of the '4' teams - no idea what pick 15 will be, but they're likely to be the only one you lost out on from the pool. So not too bad....

I think the amount of flex positions in this league doesn't really encourage trading.

Maybe we could reduce roster sizes and number of keepers at the end of the season to try and create more movement?

Yeah, I see what you mean, I've had TE obsessions in the past but that's extreme....

If it's any consolation it looks as if a maximum of 1 guy will be taken from the draft pool by this process - currently 4,4,5 taken from the teams and there's a pretty obvious pick 14 from one of the '4' teams - no idea what pick 15 will be, but they're likely to be the only one you lost out on from the pool. So not too bad....
Ah, spoke too soon, but same applies - Rodgers makes it 5,4,5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back