Blue1980

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 9, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal
Wtf is Root talking about...the pitch produced a result and the Aussie bowlers managed to bowl his mob out twice. And his blokes had them 8 for 122. For me whilst it was a slow pitch it doesn’t mean I’d was substandard...his team were

Lords favoured bowling too much 2 weeks ago Root complained.

He wants a pitch good for fielding perhaps?

Burtonsgottago

Premiership Player
May 5, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Root whinged about this deck?

Ffs they took the life out of this track because he whinged about the Lord's deck and he has the audacity to whinge when it's not swinging all round the shop?
Well I guess it did work for them when they whinged about the pitches during the World Cup. This English team look pretty good when everything suits them.

Yeah honestly Whiteman’s injuries have annoyed me had him marked at playing 40+ tests he’ll be lucky to get 1 unfortunately. I hope I’m wrong.
Oh, well that's sort of good news as you'd not want anyone to go through what Paine did. Related, apparently Paine has either broken or dislocated all his digits during his career with the exception of his left thumb and right index finger...
On Whiteman, he finally got back in the Shield squad last year and was really strong up the top of the order. Several 50s opening the batting.

I hope he continues that form because he a significantly better keeper than Carey and Carey has done nothing at 1st class level anyway. If Whiteman has a good season this year he'll be breathing down Carey's neck as next in.

I do find reactions to test results are always a bit over the top. England will be significantly better come the next test. For one instead of having just the three bowlers (Stokes, Woakes, Broad), they'll have 4 & 1/2 (Archer, Broad, Woakes, Stokes and Leach) and two, we could have very easily lost that test being 8/120.

I will say that Burns played the jammiest innings of all time and I wouldnt be surprised if the total runs he scores in the rest of series is less than that bullshit 100.

Think we are odds on to win the series just dont think it will be easy if we do

Aug 5, 2007
Near Casey Fields
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Trailblazers and Storm
It wasn’t the first day, it was the first session. After lunch it got easier as Siddle showed and Smith himself said.
####ing stop it. England bowled unprofessional bull s**t all day 4 and were hopelessly outplayed in general the last two days.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 Plus using Tapatalk

Doodlesweaver

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 17, 2010
London
AFL Club
Fremantle
Mitch Johnson has been commentating on Sky. If they make him talk about bowling, he's not bad, but he's probably too polite to be a long term commentator these days.

Doodlesweaver

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 17, 2010
London
AFL Club
Fremantle
I do find reactions to test results are always a bit over the top. England will be significantly better come the next test. For one instead of having just the three bowlers (Stokes, Woakes, Broad), they'll have 4 & 1/2 (Archer, Broad, Woakes, Stokes and Leach) and two, we could have very easily lost that test being 8/120.

I will say that Burns played the jammiest innings of all time and I wouldnt be surprised if the total runs he scores in the rest of series is less than that bulls**t 100.

Think we are odds on to win the series just dont think it will be easy if we do

Smith goes early next test, be interesting to see if the batsmen panic. I reckon Wade could probably hold his own from now on as long they don't give him the gloves.

Wade has dropped a ton of those before. Wasn’t Paine’s best moment but I’ll forgive him for that one as he’s rarely dropped one.

Horseshit from you as usual - if it was Wade you would be asking for the stadium to be burned down and him to be lynched from one of the light towers

#doublestandards

Burtonsgottago

Premiership Player
May 5, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
####ing stop it. England bowled unprofessional bull s**t all day 4 and were hopelessly outplayed in general the last two days.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 Plus using Tapatalk
Let it go. Not worth it. This English team are entitled ungracious front runners and so are some of their fans.

Back