VFL 2021 VFL list changes & discussion

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Get Bolton then :drunk:
I’m sure you we’re taking the proverbial.

He would drive any person insane with his homespun Boy Scout inane gabfests.

Nov 16, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Scott Selwood to be a development coach, and like a general lead from the front and probably line up for our VFL team next year. Based on last year's VFL form he will be a solid contributor when on the park

Screenshot_20191008-212308.png

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
CFC2010 will be disappointed

The quote below I couldn’t resist sharing

“He’ll always have the friendships he’s carved – like with Steele Sidebottom – the two of them being sports-mad and pushing themselves as far as is possible whether it be on the golf course or whatever sporting endeavour confronts them.”

Sidebottom is the only reason he lasted so long at our Club.......

The quote below I couldn’t resist sharing

“He’ll always have the friendships he’s carved – like with Steele Sidebottom – the two of them being sports-mad and pushing themselves as far as is possible whether it be on the golf course or whatever sporting endeavour confronts them.”

Sidebottom is the only reason he lasted so long at our Club.......
Given that there’s also whispers that Sidebottom was also the bloke on the phone to Blair after he got cut, I’m starting to think if you want to stay on the list for about three years longer than you should you need to be real buddy buddy with Steele

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Given that there’s also whispers that Sidebottom was also the bloke on the phone to Blair after he got cut, I’m starting to think if you want to stay on the list for about three years longer than you should you need to be real buddy buddy with Steele

The major difference is Blair is a good character.

PM me Tarks an I will share with you why Blairy is chalk & cheese with the Ox.

The major difference is Blair is a good character.

PM me Tarks an I will share with you why Blairy is chalk & cheese with the Ox.
Please. I will not stand for your story mongering.

(Check your inbox)

bigroy87

Cancelled
Aug 11, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Steele was one of the key drivers behind Beams coming to the club

CFC2010

Cancelled
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood

#2 Adrian Kalcovski – Kalcovski like most of his teammates in the middle had their work cut out for them, he put his body over the ball all day and you could not question his attack on the footy and willingness to tackle. Kalcovski was Eastern’s biggest midfielder at 183cm and did his best against the much stronger and taller Oakleigh midfield. With a bit more support he should be able to flourish as the year goes on and from the days game you couldn’t question his ability to put his body on the line.

Last edited:
Back