VFL 2021 VFL list changes & discussion

I would be in heaven if they stream all VFL games. I love the VFL every season, but watching the 2019 and 2020 draft class develop this year will be especially exciting.

and Might Actually get to see them play where we did not last season.

Plus not everyone can go to the VFL Games

Harry O

Premiership Player
Aug 21, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool
Nick Daicos likely to a play a number of VFL games this season with the NAB league announced to have much less games in 2021

Harry O

Premiership Player
Aug 21, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool
I heard about the NAB league - where'd you hear about N Daicos likely playing with our VFL team?
The under 18 kids who finished year 12 last year like Nick have few other options. Top 3 pick Josh Sinn finished year 12 at Xavier last year too

I like the idea of potential draftees playing VFL footy. It seems crazy that Vic kids just play juniors while SA and WA kids get senior experience playing against men in the SANFL and WAFL.

I like the idea of potential draftees playing VFL footy. It seems crazy that Vic kids just play juniors while SA and WA kids get senior experience playing against men in the SANFL and WAFL.

100% Agree. I actually thinks Hurts the Vic KIDS Development but not playing at least some Senior Footy IF Ready and Good Enough.

Plus can Rank them in the Draft Easier with them playing vs Men

Seedsfan

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 10, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
They have ****ed the system, there is one thing giving them exposure to senior footy something that I am for, there is another thing cutting back the season. The Tac season shouldn’t be shortened at all.

The WA and SA kids don’t get that much exposure themselves as they have to wait until after national’s to play seniors

jackcass

Cancelled
10k Posts Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
Last edited:

stormskye

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 24, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
F6282C37-039A-4904-AAB7-37E3F5DEABD6.jpeg

Back