nobbyiscool

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 11, 2006
Democratic People's Republic of Victoria
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Raiders/TasTigers/MV/Iggles
It's crazy to me that anyone thinks a guy standing between the shooter and the keeper, blocking the keeper's view (at least partially) isn't interfering with the play.

And that coming from someone who hopes the ground is struck by lightning and both teams lose.

Dazza the Viking

Premiership Player
Mar 27, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
It's crazy to me that anyone thinks a guy standing between the shooter and the keeper, blocking the keeper's view (at least partially) isn't interfering with the play.

And that coming from someone who hopes the ground is struck by lightning and both teams lose.
So he was deliberately standing there when ball was cleared and the goal scoring kick came straight back in quickly

nobbyiscool

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 11, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
So he was deliberately standing there when ball was cleared and the goal scoring kick came straight back in quickly
What?

Offside has nothing to do with whether you're there deliberately.

It always amuses me when people attempt to quote "rules" they don't know though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nobbyiscool

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 11, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Oooft.

Two thoroughly unlikeable teams, at least one of whom no one gives a sh*t about in their own city. A dog sh*t game. Two more VAR controversies that are all anyone will talk about.

For the first time since he retired, I miss Frank Lowy. Him falling off the award podium is about the only thing that could save this game.

Do we know if there are any unlikeable old people involved in tonight's presentation?

Top Bottom