2019/20 A-League Grand Final Thread - SydneyFC V Melbourne City

Remove this Banner Ad

should keep the Dunny seat permanently now!
We need to come up with something much better for a trophy! It's not good that the general populous refers to the A-league trophy as the Dunny seat or the golden toilet seat! I don't like it tbh despite the funny jokes. It just epitomizes how much of a laughing stock the league is.

should keep the Dunny seat permanently now!
we need to come up with something much better for a trophy! It's not good that the general populous refers to the A-league trophy as the Dunny seat or the golden toilet seat! I don't like it tbh despite the funny jokes it just epitomize how much of a laughing stock the league is.

Nah, we can just keep winning it.

No change, it’s grown and has its own history now.

We have the plate, we have a cup and we have a trophy.

The league isn’t in the situation it’s in because of our trophy, love it.

Nah, we can just keep winning it.

No change, it’s grown and has its own history now.

We have the plate, we have a cup and we have a trophy.

The league isn’t in the situation it’s in because of our trophy, love it.

Each to there own, I just don't like it it's ugly! and I don't like it referred to as a place where you take a dump on!
It's the perfect timing to change it and create something much better imo

(note having said that when we win it I'm not complaining)

Last edited:
Have to say most Sydney Fans on Social Media have been classy and gracious in victory, not rubbing our faces in it.

It's much appreciated.

That's because they don't give a s**t about CFG's tax right off club! If it was against Victory the Scum will be all out in force with their vile thoughts!

That's because they don't give a sh*t about CFG's tax right off club! If it was against Victory the Scum will be all out in force with their vile thoughts!

Bit harsh saying Melbourne City are a tax write off.

They have poured millions of dollars into the ventre and setting up better training facilities for both the men and women's teams.

Would argue strongly that the W-League and by association The Matildas, are much stronger by The City Football's group involvement here.

Bit harsh saying Melbourne City are a tax write off.

They have poured millions of dollars into the ventre and setting up better training facilities for both the men and women's teams.

Would argue strongly that the W-League and by association The Matildas, are much stronger by The City Football's group involvement here.

The only reason your club still exists is because of the FFP rules!

Money laundering club then if you don’t like tax write off!

Ok you can get the yellow card for grant and we get the clear penalty kick for Alfie.

Of course that means no extra time and no yellow card

c48b20c91da7e36f21f45689b61e1e93.gif

Must have been clear when Bozza says no penalty. But yes! Let’s excuse poor officiating with examples of more poor officiating. And let’s assume that Glover would not have saved it like he has against Sydney before and that the last hour would have played out exactly the same despite City facing a deficit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Must have been clear when Bozza says no penalty. But yes! Let’s excuse poor officiating with examples of more poor officiating. And let’s assume that Glover would not have saved it like he has against Sydney before and that the last hour would have played out exactly the same despite City facing a deficit.

I’m not the one assuming.

I’d prefer to just go off the result but the constant sooking and whinging deserves the response I provided.

I think I've mentioned it a few times now but if Rhyan Grant had a normal haircut and didn't play for Sydney FC you get the feeling he'd be rated a lot higher on this board. He is quality.

I’m not the one assuming.

I’d prefer to just go off the result but the constant sooking and whinging deserves the response I provided.

You assumed that if a first half penalty kick was given it would mean that there would be no extra time.
I’ve just responded to people who have replied to me but if that’s sooking and whinging then fair enough. Thought there may have been interest in a reasonable discussion about why the red wasn’t given. Enjoy the win.

You assumed that if a first half penalty kick was given it would mean that there would be no extra time.
I’ve just responded to people who have replied to me but if that’s sooking and whinging then fair enough. Thought there may have been interest in a reasonable discussion about why the red wasn’t given. Enjoy the win.

Go choke elsewhere.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back