2019/20 A-League Grand Final Thread - SydneyFC V Melbourne City

Remove this Banner Ad

Best of luck to the Sydney FC fans here. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, if we lose, I take comfort/solace that Vucks will still be salty.

Quietly optimistic given our season re-start form, but that means nothing going into the big dance, esp as The Smurfs have been there done that.

Most of all, I want an entertaining, free flowing game that is a good advertisement for the A League and Australian Football internationally, and one not marred by ref or VAR controversy. Hopefully doesn't come down to a penalty shoot out either (got enough Anxiety issues as it is)

Win or lose, still very proud with what City have achieved this season, really hope City/Heart foundation stalwarts like Rutger Worm, Alex Terra and John Van't Schip watch this game.

A potential Leeds Utd/Melbourne City Champions Double.. Never thought I would see The day.

tenor.gif

Would kind of feel poetic in an ironic way if we managed to seal the deal in the most depressing and troubling year of our lifetime on this planet.

COME ON CITY BOYZ !!! FIRE UP

Best of luck to the Sydney FC fans here. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, if we lose, I take comfort/solace that Vucks will still be salty.

Quietly optimistic given our season re-start form, but that means nothing going into the big dance, esp as The Smurfs have been there done that.

Most of all, I want an entertaining, free flowing game that is a good advertisement for the A League and Australian Football internationally, and one not marred by ref or VAR controversy. Hopefully doesn't come down to a penalty shoot out either (got enough Anxiety issues as it is)

Win or lose, still very proud with what City have achieved this season, really hope City/Heart foundation stalwarts like Rutger Worm, Alex Terra and John Van't Schip watch this game.

A potential Leeds Utd/Melbourne City Champions Double.. Never thought I would see The day.

tenor.gif

Would kind of feel poetic in an ironic way if we managed to seal the deal in the most depressing and troubling year of our lifetime on this planet.

COME ON CITY BOYZ !!! FIRE UP
Good luck to the City Heart fans on here.

oh spew.. you two, get a room ffs!

10 years of Heart history - can we turn the page and claim the title? I think it's time. Things are breaking our way with the restart.

Come on you city boys!

Also love that we're wearing the red and white stripes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

a goal was coming. sydney has been too laid back and slow so far. need to step up their game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back