2019/20 A-League Grand Final Thread - SydneyFC V Melbourne City

Remove this Banner Ad

It's crazy to me that anyone thinks a guy standing between the shooter and the keeper, blocking the keeper's view (at least partially) isn't interfering with the play.

And that coming from someone who hopes the ground is struck by lightning and both teams lose.

It's crazy to me that anyone thinks a guy standing between the shooter and the keeper, blocking the keeper's view (at least partially) isn't interfering with the play.

And that coming from someone who hopes the ground is struck by lightning and both teams lose.
So he was deliberately standing there when ball was cleared and the goal scoring kick came straight back in quickly

So he was deliberately standing there when ball was cleared and the goal scoring kick came straight back in quickly

What?

Offside has nothing to do with whether you're there deliberately.

It always amuses me when people attempt to quote "rules" they don't know though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've only got one eye on this game (with the eye on the mighty Raiders), but this second half has been dogshit.

Oooft.

Two thoroughly unlikeable teams, at least one of whom no one gives a s**t about in their own city. A dog s**t game. Two more VAR controversies that are all anyone will talk about.

For the first time since he retired, I miss Frank Lowy. Him falling off the award podium is about the only thing that could save this game.

Do we know if there are any unlikeable old people involved in tonight's presentation?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back