Competitions 2019/20 AFC Board Draft Game - Want to Play?

Remove this Banner Ad

If we include Coopers we have 12 people in at this point.

Would love to get some of the people from last year back in like Mr MysteryGuest who won it. Guys like Freddy Bassett and Hank93 haven't been seen on the forum for months
Obviously Coopers is a jerk and wouldn't want to be associated with anyone uncool enough to be a member of their club.
So * that guy, he's clearly a member of the social elite.

A conundrum.

All spots taken!

1. Scorpus
2. Danger in Texas
3. roo2macca
4. 1990crow
6. FAITH
7. Danger Zone
8. ShadeyP
9. deaneus
10. Drugs are Bad Mackay?
11. Crow_68
12. Coopers
13. Pea Nut
14. Pilchard_Adams
15. skam85
16. Mego Red

Last edited:
We need one more victim player

Also why did we take the Rising Star finishes out of calculations??? that was a good rule for encouraging picking young'uns

Mid way through the game last year a lot of people said they didn't like it, but I couldn't remove it half way through the game.

Luckily the game hasn't started yet so it's not too late if people want it in

Mid way through the game last year a lot of people said they didn't like it, but I couldn't remove it half way through the game.

????

I'll never understand stuff like this

You knew the rule

Every one has to play under the same rule

This isn't the AFL, it's not a rigged competition

Why for the love of the flying spaghetti monster did people "not like it"? Did it remind them they'd never play AFL?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can I jump in?

A few people from last year were interested but didn't make the final cut. We still have a few spots available if you wanted to jump in this season

Pea Nut
BrissyCrow
Miss Vanessa
I watched last year with what you guys went through and the process seemed endless. I couldn't put in a decent effort to keep up with you guys so I will decline the offer to join in. :cry:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back