2019-20 Big Bash League

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty average when the roar is the best place to try and figure out the teams squads for the upcoming season.

I mean the Hurricanes haven't put anything out since they signed Jarrod Freeman in August.......shithouse

Not sure how accurate but Roar has their current squad as:

Matthew Wade (c), Qais Ahmad (Afghanistan), Jofra Archer (England), George Bailey, Scott Boland, James Faulkner, Jarrod Freeman, Caleb Jewell, Ben McDermott, Riley Meredith, Tom Rogers, D’Arcy Short, Aaron Summers

Given Wade and Archer are going to be unavailable they have a bit of work to do.......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bancroft
Inglis
Livingstone
Hobson
Turner
M. Marsh
Agar
Green
Kelly
Richardson
Paris

That's the weakest I've seen the Scorchers, even the bowling attack is average (can all go the journey from time to time). Think Fawad will play most games and I'd have Patterson over Hobson.

That's the weakest I've seen the Scorchers, even the bowling attack is average (can all go the journey from time to time). Think Fawad will play most games and I'd have Patterson over Hobson.
T20s are often won and lost on the weakest bowling link. That starting 5 looks pretty decent IMO, especially if you replace one of the pacers with Fawad.

T20s are often won and lost on the weakest bowling link. That starting 5 looks pretty decent IMO, especially if you replace one of the pacers with Fawad.

Yeah they’re certainly all decent on their day I just think they’ll miss Tye, NCN and Behrendorff as you know what you’re getting from them more consistently.

David Miller signs with the Hurricanes. Their batting line up is stacked now. Wade should be available after the first four or five matches I think, leaving a potential top seven of something like this:

Wade
Short
McDermott
Miller
Bailey
Milenko
Faulkner

David Miller signs with the Hurricanes. Their batting line up is stacked now. Wade should be available after the first four or five matches I think, leaving a potential top seven of something like this:

Wade
Short
McDermott
Miller
Bailey
Milenko
Faulkner
Jofra coming back? Seriously though,smart buy would be spending cash on a good spinner now.

Chris Jordan for the Scorchers, good death bowler, gun fielder. If he’s available the whole series it’s a good signing with Dorf, Tye out and the inevitable Green/Paris doubts on workload.

Bancroft
Livingstone
Patterson
M Marsh
Turner
Inglis
Green
Agar
Jordan
Richardson
Fawad

Kelly & Paris for Green if he’s not bowling. They might even leave Patterson out and play Green as a bat?
Doubts on Mitch Marsh bowling by the start so will need 5 + Turner or Livingstone to cover
Inglis to open if Bancroft with the Aus team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back