2019-20 Big Bash League

Remove this Banner Ad

With the way the Scorchers have gone over the last 2 seasons you could argue we already have one. :)
I know some sadistic West coast fans want a Freo side in the big bash as they want to hate Freo all year long lol. Hell some would want a Fremantle team in the A-league just to see them lose lol

Yeah nah. Don't you have other squad members who could come in, regardless of role?
This is the same fan base who members of which pissed and moaned when CA dared to pick Maxwell, Faulkner etc in ODI squads and taking them away from the Stars (even though they were established ODI players). Their poor list management is never their fault

Do we think there was any significant increase in crowds or ratings in matches ABDV played in?

I‘ve got a few questions
Why are Max Bryant and Chris LYNN considered Big Bash Partners when they get out almost all the time, Unlike Short and Wade or Maxwell and Stoinis have great chemistry together
When is Darcy Short Contract set to expire and will hurricanes get anything in return if goes to the scorchers
Lastly is there a heat rule as Hobart is about to reach 33 on Thursday

I‘ve got a few questions
Why are Max Bryant and Chris LYNN considered Big Bash Partners when they get out almost all the time, Unlike Short and Wade or Maxwell and Stoinis have great chemistry together
When is Darcy Short Contract set to expire and will hurricanes get anything in return if goes to the scorchers
Lastly is there a heat rule as Hobart is about to reach 33 on Thursday
I'm willing to bet that D'Arcy Short will be signing a contract with both Tassie and the Canes. He's well down on the WA FC list.

33 in Hobart? That must be a record!!!

43 in Melbourne for the game on F riday night. No Hobart's record temperature is 41,it gets quite a lot of days in the 30's,these temperatures are for the daytime though,it's only meant to be in the low twenties during the evening in Hobart.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know some sadistic West coast fans want a Freo side in the big bash as they want to hate Freo all year long lol. Hell some would want a Fremantle team in the A-league just to see them lose lol

I started calling them the Fremantle Scorchers after three games this season.Not because I hate em .I love the Scorchers very much indeed .(thank you Richie) but because they have become a crap team with a few star individuals.

I started calling them the Fremantle Scorchers after three games this season.Not because I hate em .I love the Scorchers very much indeed .(thank you Richie) but because they have become a crap team with a few star individuals.
I'm sure you want a Fremantle team in the BBL don't you? LoL

The addition of the Aussie players is a nice touch, but is anyone having a vested interest now? Seems the tennis has taken over.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back