2019/20 Italian Football Thread - Serie A

Remove this Banner Ad

Sarri sacked. This could be the end for Juve if Pirlo is no good. Their first 11 was already about the 4th / 5th best, no with a newbie coach...can’t rely on a pandemic and the other 4 sides choking every year. One of them will get them soon.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I think that most years since what 2015 or 2016, problem is it hasn't happened

Do we have to wait for AC Milan to come good again?

Lol, so Pirlo appointed as U23s coach a few days ago

Then gets upgraded to the main gig, lel

Are Juve hoping Pirlo can do a Zidane?

Zidane was at least the Madrid Castilla manager for a few years previous to the main gig so he already knew the ins and outs of the place, has Pirlo managed at all?

Pirlo was one of the smartest brains on the field, but feel this is a step too great for him right now (chasing European success). Like look at Gattuso for example, he did his time in Serie B/C before he got Serie A gigs.

My guess is management are just hiring Pirlo so they can control the team through him. Allegri and Sarri has their own ideas on what to do with the squad that clashed with managements buys.

It’s also a good move for headlines. Deflects the focus from the defeat against Lyon.

My guess is management are just hiring Pirlo so they can control the team through him. Allegri and Sarri has their own ideas on what to do with the squad that clashed with managements buys.

It’s also a good move for headlines. Deflects the focus from the defeat against Lyon.
Your season is over now, so don't think a bad result will matter much now in regards to negative press (it would if you had games remaining though)

All preparing for next season and the short turnaround

D’Aversa sacked as Parma coach. In 4 years got them from third tier to 11th this season!! Not a bad effort in my book....weird s**t

Remove this Banner Ad

Back