go you pups

Hall of Famer
Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
Amateur hour from Italy's health and immigration/home affairs departments

Not a fan of the coalition here, but to be fair to them at least they've planned this well enough

roo2macca

Hall of Famer
Jan 18, 2009
Warehouse
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea, Sturt
Amateur hour from Italy's health and immigration/home affairs departments

Not a fan of the coalition here, but to be fair to them at least they've planned this well enough
Until allowing Chinese students to return home... even if they self-quarantine, it's still negligent as the virus can be spread without showing symptoms. Money talks I guess.

go you pups

Hall of Famer
Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Until allowing Chinese students to return home... even if they self-quarantine, it's still negligent as the virus can be spread without showing symptoms. Money talks I guess.
Yeah the student problem is a difficult one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

go you pups

Hall of Famer
Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Magnificent first half that was of Lecce Atalanta

Atalanta looked like they were gunna take Lecce to the cleaners after a 2-0 early lead, but Lecce had other ideas. Some great strikes from them from range sees them level at HT.

More of the same please second half

Adam_23

Team Captain
Apr 14, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Utd, Napoli, Cavs
Magnificent first half that was of Lecce Atalanta

Atalanta looked like they were gunna take Lecce to the cleaners after a 2-0 early lead, but Lecce had other ideas. Some great strikes from them from range sees them level at HT.

More of the same please second half
Third time this season Atalanta have scored 7. 70 goals now in 25 league games. Pwoah!

go you pups

Hall of Famer
Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Third time this season Atalanta have scored 7. 70 goals now in 25 league games. Pwoah!
They ran riot after HT, though it did look like they were up for a big day early on

Scored twice about 5 minutes after the half and I'm like yep, they're scoring 6-7-8 today

Great8

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Manchester United, Juventus,
Our best performance for some time, made Inter look second rate and killed off their season in the process. Sucks for the fans but must say I did enjoy listening to the interaction between players on the pitch and instructions coming from the bench.
So it’s now down to 2, should go down to the wire

Connor7395

Independent
May 23, 2010
AFL Club
Melbourne
Could La Liga and Ligue 1 be next on the chopping block?
Spain's had a greater exponential rise than France in cases so cause for concern there.

Collingwoodity

Norm Smith Medallist
May 29, 2008
Australia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
SS Lazio
Our best performance for some time, made Inter look second rate and killed off their season in the process. Sucks for the fans but must say I did enjoy listening to the interaction between players on the pitch and instructions coming from the bench.
So it’s now down to 2, should go down to the wire
Looks like a full suspension and no title awarded. Notwithstanding the virus and it’s impact, pretty sad for Lazio, Inzaghi and Immobile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great8

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Manchester United, Juventus,
Looks like a full suspension and no title awarded. Notwithstanding the virus and it’s impact, pretty sad for Lazio, Inzaghi and Immobile.
That is one of 3 options in consideration if it is cancelled completely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom