Kompany

Premiership Player
Dec 23, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The real red devils
Time to go Carlo

Was reasonably happy with his appointment, but it seems the players ain't playing for him anymore
How much is his fault though? I thought it was Napoli's president who was causing unrest among the players.

go you pups

Hall of Famer
Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
How much is his fault though? I thought it was Napoli's president who was causing unrest among the players.
Got no clue

Something happened in regards to a training camp, but a lot of the situation is lost in translation

Kompany

Premiership Player
Dec 23, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The real red devils
From what I remember, the Napoli president wanted to punish the players by forcing them to stay at this place. Ancelotti didn't agree with this, and the players didn't go. He also threatened to take like a 25% cut out of players' wages and was publicly hanging players like Mertens out to dry. I believe it was Gab Marcotti who spoke about this a number of times on podcasts I listen to. I got the idea the Napoli president just lost it and was threatening with things that are illegal or aren't of this time anymore (like that camp thing). He wants to sell or push out some of his top players, but no idea how he'll attract quality players to replace them if he acts like this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

go you pups

Hall of Famer
Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
From what I remember, the Napoli president wanted to punish the players by forcing them to stay at this place. Ancelotti didn't agree with this, and the players didn't go. He also threatened to take like a 25% cut out of players' wages and was publicly hanging players like Mertens out to dry. I believe it was Gab Marcotti who spoke about this a number of times on podcasts I listen to. I got the idea the Napoli president just lost it and was threatening with things that are illegal or aren't of this time anymore (like that camp thing). He wants to sell or push out some of his top players, but no idea how he'll attract quality players to replace them if he acts like this.
What an over emotional idiot ADL is if so

Still think a new manager needs to come in though

DEVO

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 8, 2000
Canberra, ACT, Australia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
CUFC RCFC OM ACF DLC LFC KSC PRLC
All the good work done by Fiorentina in October and early November to climb up the table after a bad start has come to little, we have lost our last three and are now sliding back towards the relegation zone. This time we lost 1-0 to Lecce.

Great8

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Manchester United, Juventus,
Credit to Lazio for making us look very average and putting us to the sword after Cuadrado was sent off.

go you pups

Hall of Famer
Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Juve finally lose...

Inter breathes a sigh of relief

Man Napoli stink still, 1 moment of instinctive initiative from Zielinski gets us a point, but geez we were drab again. Winless in 8 now?

Top Bottom