RPCB

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 21, 2007
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
With what?
A right ankle injury. Sounds like he’s back in training though so he should be returning soon. Real Madrid really hasn’t missed him at all, they haven’t lost a match since he has been out.

RPCB

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 21, 2007
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Messi is ridiculous. Brilliant pass and then footwork to assist 2 goals for Ansu Fati in the space of 2 minutes. 2-0.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

go you pups

Hall of Famer
Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
Watching the Basque Derby, good to see both sets of fans sitting among each other, rather than being completely segregated

DEVO

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 8, 2000
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
CUFC RCFC OM ACF DLC LFC KSC PRLC
Seven on the trot for the Galician giants, Deportivo La Coruna now find themselves in 14th position only 7pts from the playoffs spots.

Next match is at home against one of the teams holding a playoff spot, Girona.

DEVO

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 8, 2000
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
CUFC RCFC OM ACF DLC LFC KSC PRLC
Depor drew 2-2 with Girona and are now only 6pts from the playoff spots.

Kompany

Premiership Player
Dec 23, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The real red devils
Season from hell
Had a really poor game until then.

You probably won't be sad Courtois cost them a point, after misjudging a shot was going wide but went straight in. Apart from that, he'd been excellent since November.

chef

Oct 5, 2007
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chelsea
Had a really poor game until then.

You probably won't be sad Courtois cost them a point, after misjudging a shot was going wide but went straight in. Apart from that, he'd been excellent since November.
Yeah let in a poor goal last night, but agree hes had a very good season so far. Settled in now(and proving me wrong). We could sure use him.

Turning up fat and unfit wasnt a great start for Eden and its snowballed from there. I had him as my flop of the season and its looking on the money.

Zidane98

Hall of Famer
Dec 22, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Socceroos, LFC, MVFC, RC Strasbourg
Hazard out for 3 months with a broken ankle.
What a disastrous season its been for him. Grass isn't always greener. Touch and go whether Hazard plays in the Euros now which is a shame. Is it just me or does he still look overweight?

Top Bottom