2019/20 Melbourne Victory Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wasn't at all excited when we signed Kurz. But he's not even the problem. Our recruiting has just been s**t. I've tried to be patient and give them some time to gel, but we're a month in now and aside from a couple of signs from Dobras in the first 10 minutes we're still not clicking.

Our recruitment has been s**t. I like Basha, but Poulsen has given us nothing, and Dobras has given us 10 minutes in 4 games now. And you can't blame bad luck with injuries when you're signing old and/or injury prone players.

He tried hard when he came on, but we had to know that even as a budget back-up striker in a salary cap league Kenny wasn't the answer. And I'm sure Brown only comes on late in the 2nd in the absence of another attacking player worth bringing on.

I feel like over the recent years I've been among the more patient people in this thread, but there are just no signs at the moment. Even if we have Nabbout and Kruse either side of Ola we have * all behind them to set up the play.

We miss Antonis... current evidence also suggests we should've stumped up for Troisi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back