2019/20 Melbourne Victory Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Besart has parted ways with his club and is now an Australian citizen. Guaranteed to end up at an A League club.

Is it true Donachie was training with the squad yesterday? Like a reunion down there at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The kind of notifications I like!

Glad Donachie. It is a bit funny though. Who's next, Best?

On a serious note, what are we missing? Two midfielders, most importantly an attacking one? Elvis can always cover wing and midfield, but we definitely need both positions still. As much as Kruse should be good at A League level I don't trust his body.

Coutinho is looking to get out of barca

Marchisio is free. I wonder what he'd ask for? Lol

I often wonder why the A League doesn't go for more south Americans. There would be bench warmers and depth players from clubs like River Plate who can't get a single minute, and who might have grown up in a favela or something and would love our lifestyle. Same goes for some of the Asian countries.

Looking forward to up coming 17/18 season. Have a really good feeling about it.

View attachment 730185

Just opened the email myself and I don't have images on auto show. The alt text for the membership pack image in the "when will I see my membership pack" div says Kevin Muscat. The entire email template from last season has been reused and unaltered lol. This season is shaping up to be a belter.

VIKAWAYJRSMHAL.jpg

I hope we keep the wide chevron for the home kit. I also hope that the A League logo gets moved to the sleeve once the independent league is up and running.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back