2019/20 Melbourne Victory Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The funny thing was that he was holding his face like Broxham was the one who touched him in the head :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

He got hit in the face by the same phantom sniper that got him in the first half. He is a massive bitch. Did nothing but sulk and plod around at WSW. Only difference at Darling FC is he is getting carried.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bumyomum raised his fist or elbow or something to Brox, and Brox milked it. Except the ref also found a second yellow for Brox because he fell over Bum (who was already flailing about on the ground like the little turd he is)

Thats outrageous! We cant appeal a second yellow.

That was just... I don’t know played good in patches but it seemed the whole match we were just playing into Sydneys hands.

Three horrible scrappy goals to concede when we easily should have avoided them.

I‘m not disappointed because I don’t care for this season anymore, but what shits me is players acting tough and starting s**t when the team is 3-0 down and performing poorly. Bad habits is creeping into this team and I don’t like it just smacks of a piss poor attitude and culture. Doesn’t reflect good on the club.

So painful how much better Shitney FC are atm than us.

We should be use to it by now don’t you think? It’s been what four seasons now they have been better than us.
We should actually try and get someone from within Sydney and copy what they are doing the model seems to be working. instead of lazy and short term plans and recruiting as we have been doing.

Didnt that happen before, and no penalties were actioned?

05/06 and 09/10. In '10 it was brushed off and they won the championship against us (on a penalty shootout again surprise surprise). That's twice they've been caught, and why it wouldn't surprise me if it is still going on. Easier to keep quiet when office jobs at the two keep being filled by those from one or the other. They've got a few guys in the current squad that must be getting paid unders to be inside the cap after they had left previous clubs when they wanted marquee or just more money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back