2019/20 Melbourne Victory Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather give a go to an Aussie coach than risking signing another overseas coach.

Harry Kewell? Would be amazing, My only problem would be how will Harry handle the pressure and the media spotlight when it goes balls up! he struggled with it as a player but as a coach? Will give the club some well needed attention too!

Paul Okon will be the other one I'll give another go to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne Victory wishes to advise it has parted ways with Head Coach, Marco Kurz, and Assistant Coach, Filip Tapalovic, effective immediately.

The Club would like to thank Marco and Filip for their service this season.

Assistant Coach, Carlos Salvachua, has been promoted into the role as Head Coach for the remainder of the season.

Victory Chairman, Anthony Di Pietro, CEO, Trent Jacobs and newly appointed Head Coach, Carlos Salvachua, will hold a press conference at approximately 1:30pm.

I'm over hacks from O/S in general,but that's all we can afford.
I think Giggler is on the right track. Get an Aussie in, but is our talent pool a bit thin?
He would at least be more invested too?
At least someone hungry for success.

What Australian manager could fill the boots though? I would have taken Stajcic over Kurz. Always thought Popovic would be awesome a bigger, well resourced club but then we're just going down the same path. Sure there are plenty of OS hacks but getting a good one who would bring new ideas to the league would be a good thing.

And hopefully we got Rojas' signature before turning the coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back