2019/20 NBA Season

Remove this Banner Ad

im tuning into New Orleans v Spurs tomorrow, on paper the Pelicans have the better team, but the Spurs are coming good just at the right time under Pop.

Expecting a big game from Zion Williamson and him to get game time, since he was rested up in previous game. It's all to play for.

im tuning into New Orleans v Spurs tomorrow, on paper the Pelicans have the better team, but the Spurs are coming good just at the right time under Pop.

Expecting a big game from Zion Williamson and him to get game time, since he was rested up in previous game. It's all to play for.
Great early comeback already for Norleans

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

its looking more likely to be a Portland V LA Lakers for 8th v 1st .

Lillard with a 60+ game today.

Id price a series winner out of those two to be:

Portland $3.00 v $1.50 LA Lakers.

Will be really interested in the odds, Lillard is the most in form player out of both teams and I fancy him to score big in this series. (if it happens)

Don't think Memphis, Spurs, Suns can come close to the Lakers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what am I missing there?

First touch- was a failed tap in
Second touch- rebound
3rd touch- a basket ???

A failed tip in is still an offensive rebound.

first touch, offensive rebound, miss.
Second touch, offensive rebound, miss.
third touch, offensive rebound, foul and 2 points.
Only thing is the ref called the foul as he got the third touch, they didn’t count the 2 points so the third touch isn’t considered a rebound which is fine, but should still have 2 rebounds out of that. Only got 1 and I lost by 1...

A failed tip in is still an offensive rebound.

first touch, offensive rebound, miss.
Second touch, offensive rebound, miss.
third touch, offensive rebound, foul and 2 points.
Only thing is the ref called the foul as he got the third touch, they didn’t count the 2 points so the third touch isn’t considered a rebound which is fine, but should still have 2 rebounds out of that. Only got 1 and I lost by 1...

Sorry to hear mate

Got stung this week on Zion Williamson game against Spurs (Most important game of the year) when he was 1 rebound short . So know how you feel.

$10 for Lillard to score over 47.5 points tomorrow in a must win against Brooklyn. Feel like he'll get it..

$10 for Lillard to score over 47.5 points tomorrow in a must win against Brooklyn. Feel like he'll get it..

Lillard is clutch and plays better when the situation is more tense. I fancy him to score big against the Lakers should they get into a playoff situation. Don't see him getting much rest time, they need him on court and shooting most of the time to be any chance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back