NYRB

Premiership Player
Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Patriots, Perth Glory, Wildcats
Is Lakers winning such a foregone conclusion that it's not worth spreading money on anyone but them?

Heat 6.50, Celts 8 and Nuggs 15.
if you believe the Lakers won't win, maybe worth opening an Exchange and backing against the Lakers.

On the Exchange,

Lakers to win Title $1.43 v $3.12 Other team

If you spread your money across odds of 6.50, 8 and 15 , your getting best odds of around $2.89.

Checkered

Club Legend
Oct 21, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Dockers & Eagles
if you believe the Lakers won't win, maybe worth opening an Exchange and backing against the Lakers.

On the Exchange,

If you spread your money across odds of 6.50, 8 and 15 , your getting best odds of around $2.89.
Yeah that's valid thanks pal.

Tbh though it don't rate either East team as much as the West. If Nuggs can grind it out vs the Lakers then i think they'll do it.

Over the series it's been 1 relatively comfortable one each and one game decided by a piece of individual brilliance. Pretty even otherwise.

Red Dog Styles

Club Legend
Feb 13, 2017
Ferntree Gully
AFL Club
Hawthorn

On the Exchange,

Ive read a lot of your afl and nba analysis. I listen and read a lot in the media. Barely heard as much valid and concise opinions as you have mate. You really should have a larger platform, not that you arent appreciated on here!

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
So I hopped on board Denver the last 2 times they were down 1-3 @ 13s

No realistic chance against Lakers though right?

Remove this Banner Ad

Top Bottom