2019/20 NBA Season

NonPhixion

Outlaw Immortalz
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
Not going to bet much on NBA this year as I CBF with it. But I’m on Westbrook to get a triple-double @3.40 Sb. Been averaging it over 2 seasons now & also like the incentive of playing against his former team for the 1st time. #statpad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tombomb

Club Legend
Sep 8, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
He and Barrett are going to get the most usage of the rookies. Zion misses any more than the 8 weeks he's scheduled to and I think it goes to one of those 2

If he gets back and plays 50 odd games, he'll get the media hype/votes.
Zion currently $5, assuming that drifts out to close to double figures and he is back by Christmas, I think it will be a very good bet.

Preseason zion looked exactly the same as college zion ... maybe even better. If he still plays 55 games, and averages 20/8/7, He could easily come over the top.

That said, I wouldnt be touching it right now. Not until it is 100% clear that he is going to be playing soon.

And obviously there is a possibility that it doesn't drift at all.

Oraaaaazio

Club Legend
Jun 23, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Zion currently $5, assuming that drifts out to close to double figures and he is back by Christmas, I think it will be a very good bet.

Preseason zion looked exactly the same as college zion ... maybe even better. If he still plays 55 games, and averages 20/8/7, He could easily come over the top.

That said, I wouldnt be touching it right now. Not until it is 100% clear that he is going to be playing soon.

And obviously there is a possibility that it doesn't drift at all.
where did he hit $5 and for how long

NonPhixion

Outlaw Immortalz
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
0.1U Doncic + Giannis Triple-double @38.5 TAB
odds are juiced for this market on TAB so ill take a stab with jamming these 2.
Doncic flat-out balling right now, Triple double in the last 2 games, Giannis threatening and could put up big numbers with no Kawhi tomorrow.

Checkered

Club Legend
Oct 21, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Dockers & Eagles
Can anyone explain why the Alt Points market has disappeared off Sportsbet? Was doing alright on my multis using those but now they've just gone

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NonPhixion

Outlaw Immortalz
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Ah right I've started putting them on the night before. If I do it in the morning they'll be there you reckon?
Put them on as early as you can haha. I’ve just noticed that most games they only put them up the day of the game, the occasional game they have the markets up the night before. TAB post the same market the day before & usually have some nice odds, particularly ALT rebounds I’ve found

TheJanuaryMan

Club Legend
Jul 29, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I don't understand? the unders was always on track? or is their normally more points in the 4th quarter than every other quarter?
No, scoring was averaging 53 for 1st 3 qtrs - dropped right back in last term.

Can't complain overall. Not since a day a couple of years back when needed 76 in the last term to get the over and they combined for 82.

Top Bottom