2019/20 NBA Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Not going to bet much on NBA this year as I CBF with it. But I’m on Westbrook to get a triple-double @3.40 Sb. Been averaging it over 2 seasons now & also like the incentive of playing against his former team for the 1st time. #statpad

He and Barrett are going to get the most usage of the rookies. Zion misses any more than the 8 weeks he's scheduled to and I think it goes to one of those 2

If he gets back and plays 50 odd games, he'll get the media hype/votes.

Zion currently $5, assuming that drifts out to close to double figures and he is back by Christmas, I think it will be a very good bet.

Preseason zion looked exactly the same as college zion ... maybe even better. If he still plays 55 games, and averages 20/8/7, He could easily come over the top.

That said, I wouldnt be touching it right now. Not until it is 100% clear that he is going to be playing soon.

And obviously there is a possibility that it doesn't drift at all.

Zion currently $5, assuming that drifts out to close to double figures and he is back by Christmas, I think it will be a very good bet.

Preseason zion looked exactly the same as college zion ... maybe even better. If he still plays 55 games, and averages 20/8/7, He could easily come over the top.

That said, I wouldnt be touching it right now. Not until it is 100% clear that he is going to be playing soon.

And obviously there is a possibility that it doesn't drift at all.
where did he hit $5 and for how long

ORL v OKC today: score line was 204.5.

160 in 1st 3 quarters.
36 in last quarter to fall way short.

Typical.

I don't understand? the unders was always on track? or is their normally more points in the 4th quarter than every other quarter?

0.1U Doncic + Giannis Triple-double @38.5 TAB
odds are juiced for this market on TAB so ill take a stab with jamming these 2.
Doncic flat-out balling right now, Triple double in the last 2 games, Giannis threatening and could put up big numbers with no Kawhi tomorrow.

Can anyone explain why the Alt Points market has disappeared off Sportsbet? Was doing alright on my multis using those but now they've just gone

They are up. It’s the last market they put up before the games start.

Ah right I've started putting them on the night before. If I do it in the morning they'll be there you reckon?

Put them on as early as you can haha. I’ve just noticed that most games they only put them up the day of the game, the occasional game they have the markets up the night before. TAB post the same market the day before & usually have some nice odds, particularly ALT rebounds I’ve found

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't understand? the unders was always on track? or is their normally more points in the 4th quarter than every other quarter?
No, scoring was averaging 53 for 1st 3 qtrs - dropped right back in last term.

Can't complain overall. Not since a day a couple of years back when needed 76 in the last term to get the over and they combined for 82.

Large Bet:
Valanciunas O8.5 Rebounds @1.72 Sportsbet
Line is off.
Has cleared 7/10 so far. Only had 1 rebound in the 1st game playing very limited minutes. Also had only 3 rebounds a couple games ago against Dallas.. but that was a crazy high scoring game with high shooting %.
The kicker here is that Charlotte rank 29th for Rebounds per game & 29th for Def Rebounds per game. Expecting him to nab a few Offensive rebounds in the post and easily clear this line. On for 5U.
Tail at your own risk as im an NBA rookie

lets go again, not as high stakes this time:
3U Drummond O15.5 Reb @1.86 B365
Think TAB's odds on this market @1.52 reflect pretty close to true value
Cleared line 6/12 games, however the last two games that went under he was on restricted minutes due to playing consecutive games. After a rest expect him to go back to more minutes this game & again against Charlotte he should stack up on the Off rebounds.

lets go again, not as high stakes this time:
3U Drummond O15.5 Reb @1.86 B365
Think TAB's odds on this market @1.52 reflect pretty close to true value
Cleared line 6/12 games, however the last two games that went under he was on restricted minutes due to playing consecutive games. After a rest expect him to go back to more minutes this game & again against Charlotte he should stack up on the Off rebounds.
Blake is playing which id suspect takes some boards off drummond. Not as keen on this one as your last but GL nonetheless

todays odds for 16/11/19 (American Time Zone):

Indiana 3.90 v 1.34 Bucks
Knicks 1.61 v Charlotte 2.60
Heat 1.39 v 3.50 Pelicans
Timberwolves 1.76 v 2.32 Houston
Dallas 1.58 v 2.70 Toronto
Spurs 1.87 v 2.12 Blazers
Clippers 1.19 v 6 Atlanta

Says he won’t bet much on NBA - continues to bet like a true degenerate. Anyway let’s go:
4U Paul George 3+ three’s @1.75 TAB
Only played 1 game so far which he cleared the line. But, if we look at last year he cleared this line a remarkable 63/77. Probably the last time we get these odds.

You can actually get a small arb on the above ^ bet.
U2.5 three’s @2.40 B365. I really like the over though but If you like free, easy cash take the arb

With this recent success I’ve decided to retire from this year’s NFL & solely direct my punting energies to NBA. The higher volume of games seems to open more opportunities to bet and less variance IMO.
Enough BS:
2.5U LaVine 3+ three’s @2.35 TAB
Has cleared the line 8/13 so far this year.
Now for the sharp stuff...
Milwaukee give up the 4th highest 3P%
& have BY FAR the highest 3PA% against in the league. 12 games is enough significance for me to determine this isn’t by chance, I’d say the reason behind this is the Giannis factor as he is so good in the paint.
Let’s get this

Remove this Banner Ad

Back