Suns couldn’t keep it to single digits against the magic on a B2B without vuc

Good luck with them, after today there on the no bet list for me

Tbh I have NFI lol. Just needed a filler for the last leg & had nothing else

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Lonzo O21.5 PRA. It seems very low for a guy who takes 10+ FGA and can get rebounds on top of his 5+ assists.
Phoenix played yesterday and don't defend guards all that well

Set up for Lonzo. No doubt he gets to 21 and sits due to a blow out just to piss me off

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
Win or lose will be my last bet for a couple weeks
SGM promo on SB
1U Ball O5.5 Assists, Suns +3.5, Booker 3+ three’s @9.10

The ******* campaigners were up by 16 going into the last. Now it’s going to OT. If they don’t cover I might have to go on liveleak to speak my mind

Jul 29, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Minnesota's last 10 seconds in regulation against Oklahoma City were a disgrace. Missed 3 of 4 free throws, gave up a technical FT and allowed OKC to Hail Mary the full court length, to stroll through and allow OKC to tie it with 1.1 seconds to go, with Teague casually watching. OKC then go 17-5 in OT for an easy win.

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Minnesota's last 10 seconds in regulation against Oklahoma City were a disgrace. Missed 3 of 4 free throws, gave up a technical FT and allowed OKC to Hail Mary the full court length, to stroll through and allow OKC to tie it with 1.1 seconds to go, with Teague casually watching. OKC then go 17-5 in OT for an easy win.

Adams throwing the ball down field better than Trubisky

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dec 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
If u had wolves u have every right to want to strangle someone

That was one of the most bizarre chokes I’ve seen

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
i really need to find another extra-curricular activity...
After this I'm cashing out the Christmas funds. I can almost guarantee this line will shorten by game time.
4U Miles Bridges 2+ three's @2.47 SB
Covered 15/25. Playing Washington, who are DEAD LAST in OPP points per game and 3rd last for OPP 3P%.

Jul 29, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Few things could possibly be more annoying than watching a team you have at a -9.5 line, go 9 up with a minute to play (Denver today v Orlando), and then deliberately run the shot clock down, before Orlando then deliberately run the clock down also, as all players stand stock still for nearly a minute.

Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
Few things could possibly be more annoying than watching a team you have at a -9.5 line, go 9 up with a minute to play (Denver today v Orlando), and then deliberately run the shot clock down, before Orlando then deliberately run the clock down also, as all players stand stock still for nearly a minute.
Hate that, happens in NFL too. Unfortunately they aint playing to cover the line...

Minidisc MD

Cancelled
Nov 29, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
* I'm feeling tense. Nets managed to come back and they need to hold on against the Atlanta Hawks. just three points in Pistons-Bulls (need the Chicago Bulls to win). already got the Jazz, Bucks are a sure thing. feeeerk.

Jul 29, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
That's NBA punting done for me after today. Backed Dallas at +2.5 v Toronto with game score over 218.5.

Dallas coughs up a 30pt lead late in 3rd to lose by 3, game score 217.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back