2019/20 NBA Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Doncic TD $3 - SB
Even if Porzingod plays, think Luka will have a huge game with big minutes, the player to rise to these occasions

all of the energy Portland spent on the seeding matches, memphis play-in match and the win in the 1st game against the Lakers took its toll. They have been getting gassed out the longer this series goes.

Expect the handicap for the Game 5 to be around -12.5 for lakers

Lakers bench players have point to prove too, all playing for positional roles come deeper into the Finals series against better opponents.

all of the energy Portland spent on the seeding matches, memphis play-in match and the win in the 1st game against the Lakers took its toll. They have been getting gassed out the longer this series goes.

Expect the handicap for the Game 5 to be around -12.5 for lakers

Lakers bench players have point to prove too, all playing for positional roles come deeper into the Finals series against better opponents.

Just quickly checked its -11.5 , as I speak on Sportsbet. If Lakers are up by 25+ , they will rest Davis and LeBron and take no risks . To me they are getting their mojo on right now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kuzma O1.5 three's - $1.91
O2.5 $4.20
O3.5 $11
O4.5 $26
All on SB, im thinking the Lakers will have won this game by HT. Kuzma coming off the bench can play with a bit more freedom and probably take a few more shots, hes a confidence player and sunk 5 three's in the last game against Portland.

Kuzma O1.5 three's - $1.91
O2.5 $4.20
O3.5 $11
O4.5 $26
All on SB, im thinking the Lakers will have won this game by HT. Kuzma coming off the bench can play with a bit more freedom and probably take a few more shots, hes a confidence player and sunk 5 three's in the last game against Portland.

Quite like it, might tail you.

Brionna Taylor, the one LBJ keeps bringing up lived in a drug house, moved money for cartels and was dating a drug dealer who had a warrant for arrest. Cops rocked up to arrest him, the BF fired, cops shot back and she gets caught. People are protesting this like the Police are wrong?!

The last bozo Jacobs or whoever, has a warrant for his arrest, gets tazed, makes threats, had previously apparently raped a girl and reaches for something in his car. Maybe they overreacted, but what if he grabs a gun? These aren't innocent people being shot down by cops. I seriously do not get the virtue signalling

Maybe if they protested the innocent toddler shot dead in his driveway by a black man? Or the 40+ shot and killed every week in Chicago? No, can't virtue signal that. These primadona NBA players are a joke

Also I read somewhere NBA salaries are regular season only. Leaving now means nothing to them, it's a meaningless 'bubble' playoffs so no one cares and won't cost them. I'd suggest if it were a normal playoff there'd be no talk of boycott but I do hope ESPN void contracts and players get a paycut because this is so f*cking stupid I can't comprehend it...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back