2019/20 NBA Season

Remove this Banner Ad

in the meeting , Lakers and Clippers were the only teams that voted for the boycott of the remaining of the season.

Imagine if Portland and Dallas took their spots in the next stage of the playoffs!!

Hope so. Would love Bucks/Lakers/Clipps to be eliminated. Would be all interesting matches from then onwards but no way that happens.

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Patriots, Golden State, Wildcats
Giannis showing his deficiencies from the free throw line.

Think Miami have gone with the plan, its better to let Middleton and Lopez to shoot the ball from a long way , rather than let Giannis have the ball in the paint.

Cash is King

Quiet Australian
Sep 8, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Both underdogs win in Game 1 series 2. Goes to show that 7 games in the 1st series are a waste of time with blow out after blow out favouring joe square bettor. 7 and 8 have no chance every year.

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Him not playing well in playoffs is a reason they mightn't win though? Shouldn't play poorly then spit it and leave

Middleton was never worth the money they gave him either

Just feel like deep down he knows, if he can't win the Eastern Conference he will potentially join a Dallas or Warriors . Good players want to play with good players. Warriors seem to have a bit more bargaining power potentially a Wiggins and 2nd draft pick as well as the Minnesota lottery pick (which was exchanged as part of the D-Lo /Wiggins deal). The plan this break was to add another star to push for the championship in 2020/21, and I think the cards are starting to fall in place.

Middleton seems to disappear against the better defensive teams in the Eastern Conference. All good doing it in the regular season getting your 20 pts and 10 assists.

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Heat 1.78 to win the series. 2-0 up, barely trailed across 2 games and they haven't had Robinson get hot yet, Jimmy quiet today. I like this

Nuggs looked very tired last game v a rested Clipps.

I'd be surprised if Clippers v Denver or Rockets v Lakers went further than 5 games. Denver and Rockets looked dead on their feet and both the LA teams have the extra couple of days rest , which will count.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Game 1 LA Clippers v Denver Nuggets by Sportsbet:

1599179294676.png

Red Dog Styles

Club Legend
Feb 13, 2017
Ferntree Gully
AFL Club
Hawthorn
2 fascinating games tomorrow.
Think Clips will win game 7 so may put an sgm but ive thought theyd have easily won the past 2 games.

Boston v Miami is fantastic but wont bet either team, only player props.

Both games totals are low so but justifiably.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

anabac

Club Legend
Feb 21, 2011
banana boat
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Both games totals are low so but justifiably.

I'm on the under in the Celtics match. in 17 playoff matches between these 2, the total has only gone over 200 once (and that match went OT). The total points line today is 208.5.

These matches were all ages ago, but it's enough for to justify a punt for a degenerate like me.

Red Dog Styles

Club Legend
Feb 13, 2017
Ferntree Gully
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I'm on the under in the Celtics match. in 17 playoff matches between these 2, the total has only gone over 200 once (and that match went OT). The total points line today is 208.5.

These matches were all ages ago, but it's enough for to justify a punt for a degenerate like me.
Yeah Miami will probably keep this under, look a little shocked after having 2 easy beat series, Boston look great

Remove this Banner Ad

Back