NRL 2020 NRL trial games Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Good luck with this one.

Bro do you realise you're basically talking to yourself in this forum lol. You're the only one who posts here. If the warriors showed as much dedication as you they'd never lose

Bro do you realise you're basically talking to yourself in this forum lol. You're the only one who posts here. If the warriors showed as much dedication as you they'd never lose
You really think that people need to reply to things all the time?
This is a good service provided by Aucklander

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The NRL is about fifty times better than any other comp on earth. After watching the one-sided test match going on right now in Perth I'm convinced that any sporting contest that's uncompetitive is a waste of time. The NRL is very competitive

I gave up on the test not long after Australia won the toss. The result was inevitable.

I think the game has done very well to stay at the forefront of the Australian sporting landscape. Sure it has issues, like the behaviour of some individuals and a constant negative stream of news about the dangers of the game especially to young kids. It lacks vision on expansion and has let one of sports true expansion clubs down by not supplying more gr support.

I'm not sure what lays ahead in 2020 and I feel my own side will be out of contention early in the year, so it will be hard to remain motivated.

I gave up on the test not long after Australia won the toss. The result was inevitable.

I think the game has done very well to stay at the forefront of the Australian sporting landscape. Sure it has issues, like the behaviour of some individuals and a constant negative stream of news about the dangers of the game especially to young kids. It lacks vision on expansion and has let one of sports true expansion clubs down by not supplying more gr support.

I'm not sure what lays ahead in 2020 and I feel my own side will be out of contention early in the year, so it will be hard to remain motivated.
What you guys should do is get a second team in there. A one team scenario isn't healthy for the country. Or the team. Puts too much pressure on a single franchise. But hey, at least you've got a team. The western reds were scrapped decades ago. What a piece that decision was

Remove this Banner Ad

Back