NFL 2019/20 - Off-season. Coaching/GM News

Remove this Banner Ad

That's not to say he didn't call too many pass plays with a lead in the second half. But still, I think we are forgetting how hot that Falcons offense was that year, unstoppable at times, what they did to GB in the championship game, all the playoffs actually, besides that second half of the SB was incredible. He got cocky tho and Brady made him pay while the defense s**t the bed also. Everyone pointing the finger at him over that loss is wrong. Th Falcons without him don't even get the SB, haven't looked like the same team since he left. Has built the SF offense from the ground up in 3 year to now being the 3rd highest scoring stack in the NFL.
firstly, sarkasian is a totally different type of WCO schemer than kule shanahan. kyle likes to use zone blocking with a very vertical offense (unlike wco). whereas sarkasian is more traditiinal wco, short hotizontal concepts, play-action, less explosive. hence why ryan and co suffered, kyle has a better scheme.

but dont underestimate the humiliation of that SB loss. humiliating losses do and have had an affect over the years with SB losers falling into a heap long term due to it.

again...i never said kyle sucks, but hes no greater than other clever OCs around the league today, who all also excelled this year, as i mentioned some of them before.

firstly, sarkasian is a totally different type of WCO schemer than kule shanahan. kyle likes to use zone blocking with a very vertical offense (unlike wco). whereas sarkasian is more traditiinal wco, short hotizontal concepts, play-action, less explosive. hence why ryan and co suffered, kyle has a better scheme.

but dont underestimate the humiliation of that SB loss. humiliating losses do and have had an affect over the years with SB losers falling into a heap long term due to it.

again...i never said kyle sucks, but hes no greater than other clever OCs around the league today, who all also excelled this year, as i mentioned some of them before.

You're just a hater. The Falcons team is still loaded. Far too much talent to be the meandering mess they are under Quinn and without Kyle.

So when do you announce you are pulling a GG and flipping allegiance to the 9ers A11dAtP0w3R? :p

* off idiot.

I just reckon Kyle's a gun. Always have. Loved watching the Falcons offense when he was calling the shots also.

you never had such an overt love affair with matty ice and the falcons as you do jimmy jesus ans the niners :think:

BS , I was gaga over the Falcons that year too. Maybe not as much as the Niners this year cause I didnt have a bet at 65-1 on them to win the SB. But I was a huge fan, was on their bandwagon earlier than most that season. Ahead of curve, just like this year, but hopefully with a different outcome in the sb. 😉

GG hates Kyle for choking in playoffs yet vouches for Andy Reid's greatness....oh the hypocrisy. 😂
chiefs did nothing wrong offensively those two times vs colts and titans. it was all defensive woes.

the blame for sb51 was all on the OC play-calls....post 28-3, eapecially as the score got closer and closer.

chiefs did nothing wrong offensively those two times vs colts and titans. it was all defensive woes.

the blame for sb51 was all on the OC play-calls....post 28-3, eapecially as the score got closer and closer.

Yea, must be hard getting outscored by Marcus Mariota. You need to re watch the game vs the Titans, that was a fully blown Reid choke job.

Yeah, because that's where Andy's choking reputation started.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Panthers hired Packers DBs coach Jason Simmons for the same position.
A former safety with 10 years of NFL experience, Simmons began his post-playing career as an administrative assistant in Green Bay before working all the way up to DBs coach this past season. The Panthers are also bringing aboard Pat Meyer, who will serve as Matt Rhule's OL coach. Meyer held the same job title with the Chargers from 2017-19.
RELATED:
SOURCE: Field Yates on Twitter
Jan 26, 2020, 9:54 AM ET

Browns hired former Eagles VP of Football Operations Andrew Berry for GM and EVP of Football Operations.
The writing was on the wall once Vikings assistant GM George Paton withdrew his name from consideration. Now 32, Berry’s scouting stints includes stops with the Colts, Browns and Eagles. He previously had a hand in everything with Philadelphia and will expand upon those duties even further in Cleveland with input and control of the team’s 53-man roster. Berry, the league’s youngest GM, will also assist in filling out the rest of coach Kevin Stefanski’s staff moving forward.
RELATED:
SOURCE: Adam Schefter on Twitter
Jan 27, 2020, 12:37 PM ET

Well I sure hope they bring back Sashi. I mean if you are going all in, man up and go all in.

Berry’s work on the 1-31 regime makes him well qualified as mouthpiece for the baseball guru who never won a damn thing’s organization

C’mon Paul if you had any courage whatsoever you would bring back everyone. Hire Sashi!!!

Whose ready for round 3 of guys not qualified to pick players ?

I can hardly wait :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back