2019/20 Off-Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Match Daniels

Veteranise Tarrant
Tarrant already veteranised earlier in the off-season. No problem making doubly sure though I suppose. ;)

Darcy Cameron 232k/2
Does not beat previous bid as salary is not greater than $10,000 and/or value not greater than $25,000 on previous bid.

Opposition bids:
A bid on an opposition player consists of 2 things - a salary (between $180,000* and $1,560,000) and a duration (1 to 5 years). To beat the existing leading bid you must:
  • Match the salary; and
  • Match the value (salary multiplied by duration);
and either
  • Beat the salary by $10,000; or
  • Beat the value by $25,000;

Delistments
If you want to delist a contracted player, you must post that in this thread. For players with multiple years remaining, you will pay out all those years in 2020.

If you want a 50% or 100% discount you must post twice:
1) To request that reduction, which I will approve or deny.
2) After you get that response you must post again to confirm the delistment based on that approval/denial. If it is not approved at the time you post the delistment, you will not get that discount.

You will automatically get a 25% discount for players who do not end up on a 2020 AFL list, unless their contract was signed this off-season.

If you are 100% sure you want to delist an uncontracted player, you can post that here to have them removed from your list at the next update. All uncontracted players at the end of the bidding period are automatically delisted.

Approved Discounts

Denied Discounts

Confirmed Delistments

DO NOT POST UNTIL YOU ARE 100% SURE WHAT YOU WANT TO DO - NO SECOND CHANCES

Amnesties

Every team with a new coach can choose to tear up the contract of one player. These players will then become uncontracted players and are subject to the usual bidding process, therefore amnesty nominations close at 6pm on November 12.

Confirmed Amnesties

What’s the ruling on Willie Rioli? Can I tear up his contract for being a dick?

What’s the ruling on Willie Rioli? Can I tear up his contract for being a dick?
This is what we did with Sam Murray last off-season, so we'll do the same for Rioli if he is retained on West Coast's (AFL) list:

I've been thinking about this since it was announced Murray would be rookied by Collingwood. What I've come up is that I'll allow you to delist Murray at 50% of his value (50% x $233,000 x 2 years = $233,000), effectively it's a delistment due to injury retirement value. However if you do this he is open for any team, including yours, to select in any of the drafts (including rookie drafts as he is still rookie eligbile). This will be a one-off option for this off-season only. If you choose to keep him on your list this season there will be no discount if you wish to delist him next off-season.

You can also keep him on your senior list if you want on his existing contract and he will be LTI eligible (assuming any suspension meets LTI classification) meaning you can promote a rookie for him in season as per normal rookie promotion rules.

So can delist at 50% value if retained on West Coast (AFL) list.
If West Coast (AFL) delist him then he can be delisted for 0%.

Trade

Gold Coast receive: Jeremy Finlayson + Nicholas Coffield + Logan Austin + pick 28
for
Wagga receive: Jack Viney + Brody Mihocek + Tom Lynch + pick 28

Jeremy Finlayson $300k (5 years)
Nicholas Coffield $360k (5 years)
Logan Austin $225k (3 years)

Gee Dub

Picks aren’t right

Picks aren’t right
Oops.

Trade

Gold Coast receive: Jeremy Finlayson + Nicholas Coffield + Logan Austin + pick 28
for
Wagga receive: Jack Viney + Brody Mihocek + Tom Lynch + pick 50

Oops.

Trade

for

Confirm

Viney 759 (3)
Mihocek 263 (4)
Lynch 225 (3)

Confirm

Viney 759 (3)
Mihocek 263 (4)
Lynch 225 (3)
Mihocek and Lynch contracts are not valid.
The current leading bid on Mihocek is $350k (3).
Tom T Lynch's minimum salary value in a trade is $575,000 (number to left of his name).

Sorry guys. Have not been around for a while for a variety of life reasons. Looks like I got back just before my players got poached so that's good. I'll try and catch up with trade offers over the next couple of days.

Match Redman and Bellchambers. I don't know if any of my other players have been bid on but if so I'll match them too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry guys. Have not been around for a while for a variety of life reasons. Looks like I got back just before my players got poached so that's good. I'll try and catch up with trade offers over the next couple of days.

Match Redman and Bellchambers. I don't know if any of my other players have been bid on but if so I'll match them too.
Good to see you mate. We were starting to get a little bit worried.
Gold Coast match Jacobs and Jenkins

Mihocek and Lynch contracts are not valid.
The current leading bid on Mihocek is $350k (3).
Tom T Lynch's minimum salary value in a trade is $575,000 (number to left of his name).

Ahh right. Thanks.

Oops.

Trade

for

Confirm.

Viney 759/3
Mihocek 350/3
Lynch 575/3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back