2019~20 Pero Cameron’s Super League

I am proposing to move to the standard Yahoo injury list usage and rules. Do you agree?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll give it a go again. Would be disappointed if the players went back into the draft, I want to see more trading.

That’s the point in my last post. We have always had a pre/mid draft trade period which should remain, however those players whose keeper rights have expired are no longer available for trade as they are FA’s in the draft.

Dutchy’s interpretation matches what mine was when we started this process, which is also why I traded for KD when I did, to get ahead of this period, secure a top end player and hope that another was available in the second round of this draft if they weren’t traded prior to becoming a “free agent” (didn’t work due to injury but still).

I was surprised when more trading didn’t occur last season as I expected a bunch of top players to move around. I feel like the rules in the original post are pretty clear - if an individual didn’t read them or seek clarification, that’s nobody else’s fault but their own. Use the rules to your advantage.

So when are those 2nd year expiring players considered off a roster?

Once the season ends?

Ok the majority seem to be in favor of sending the untraded 2nd keepers to the FA pool, so that is what we will go with. I have updated the league rules to reflect this. I guess the 2nd keepers can technically no longer be retained for coming seasons by the current owner as soon as the in season trade deadline passes, but in reality wont come in to affect until the next season.

Now that everyone has confirmed they are back, lets get things moving. With the season starting on October 23, how does a keeper submission deadline of Friday September 20 sound? This allows a little over a week for everyone to finalize their planning, and complete any trades as required? (2nd keepers ineligible for trade)

The Kidds Crew keepers;

Player (cost to keep)

Jaren Jackson Jnr (3rd round pick)
D'Angelo Russell (4th round pick)
Clint Capela (5th round pick)
Cedi Osman (12th round pick)
Dwight Powell (13th round pick)

FUBAR INC. keepers:

Anthony Davis - 1st round
Trae Young - 8th round
Terry Rozier - 9th round
Jamal Murray - 11th round
Justise Winslow - 13th round

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry, thought I'd hit the reply button last night.

R.Gobert (3rd round)
B.Beal (5th round)
M.Brogdon (8th round)
D.Sabonis (10th round)
M.Harrell (13th round)

Thanks everyone.

The player pool has been updated in Yahoo. It might take me a few days to update the draft thread sorry, as I am currently away and don’t have a functioning laptop.

Moo can kick us off when he is ready.

Round 1:

1 - Tony Richo - Anthony Davis
2 - Moo -
Giannis Antetokounmpo
3 - Cameron k
4 - Hammy
5 - Sirjames - James Harden
6 - Billy
7 - Nice Guy Adam
8 - Bostonian
9 - Tigerfan - Karl Anthony Towns