Training 2019/20 Preseason Training

Remove this Banner Ad

My mistake it was just the sun reflection. Seriously looked like hawk colours :tearsofjoy:

The-dress-by-Cecilia-Bleasdale.jpg

Tommy Cole, Nelson and Jake all looking very lean. Not sure what we are thinking if we are slimming down our mid age bracket guys.

Don't mind this: Cole's always been fairly small, Nelson has always been a decent sized but has always looked stuffed and that appears to affect his skills/decision making so if he's retained his strength and improved his tank that's a massive win. I'm hoping a lean Jake means he has built his tank to a level he can present over and over up and down the field as I think this is his role, some great performances in the WAFL in 2019 so eeven though he may not get the press Oscar gets I think he's got alot of upside.

Would prefer to see some size on Ainsworth's quads

As for Jye Bolton - he has just found WA love so he ain’t looking to move away. The hairy magnet will keep him in Perth for the foreseeable future. He had some job offers but is staying in real estate and WAFL.

Anyone know the inside word on Bolton? I just don't get why someone doesn't give him a run, I've heard it may be because he's a bit of a flog can anyone confirm?

Anyone know the inside word on Bolton? I just don't get why someone doesn't give him a run, I've heard it may be because he's a bit of a flog can anyone confirm?
Not at all. He has been asked if he will go interstate on a rookie 1 year deal and he wants 2 years to move. Can't blame him. Not as if playing WAFL would enable anyone to build a nest egg.

I'm hoping a lean Jake means he has built his tank to a level he can present over and over up and down the field as I think this is his role..

Ironic, considering he came out and said this 2 weeks ago.. 🤷‍♂️

“I spoke to Simmo briefly at the back end of last year and I think the key is for me to play a bit closer to goals this year, Waterman said.

Ironic, considering he came out and said this 2 weeks ago.. 🤷‍♂️

“I spoke to Simmo briefly at the back end of last year and I think the key is for me to play a bit closer to goals this year, Waterman said.

Do not want

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow, Melbourne dropped a lazy 11 spots from last year.

Colour me shocked, thought they were the best team in the AFL.

Also lel at Fold Coast being the only team ranked worst than Cockburn :freo::goldcoast: :toilet:

Must not have adjusted the Freo rating after they picked up A graders in Aish and Acres. It's the only way it makes sense.

Is the list rating based on the previous 2 years combined? Coz that was the excuse why we weren't top in 2019, just wondering why a flag and then a semi-finals exit puts you 5th behind teams like the s**t-pups.

Probably sum total of average CD player points per game in your team or some such nonsense.

Fantasy football garbage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back