Training 2019/20 Preseason Training

Remove this Banner Ad

Personally i don't think it can be contained. It's going to spread one way or another.

We're as doomed as Marsden tracking a loose ball into defensive 50 with an opponent on his hammer.

Keyser for the love of god please isolate yourself old friend, take Scomo's $750, take a copy of the 2018 GF, and bunker down for the rest of the year.

Personally i don't think it can be contained. It's going to spread one way or another.

We're as doomed as Marsden tracking a loose ball into defensive 50 with an opponent on his hammer.

Keyser for the love of god please isolate yourself old friend, take Scomo's $750, take a copy of the 2018 GF, and bunker down for the rest of the year.
Agreed. I think that the damage that is going to be caused by cancelling events, sending the idiot public into chaos and promoting supplies hoarding is a lot worse than what the actual virus can cause.

Agreed. I think that the damage that is going to be caused by cancelling events, sending the idiot public into chaos and promoting supplies hoarding is a lot worse than what the actual virus can cause.
This biggest issue is people not going out spending their money with small proprietors. Most operate week to week. They will be hurting even now.

Rub one out in memory of Jubilant Masto

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

It can’t be contained indefinitely but it's spread can be slowed which buys time for an antidote/vaccine to be found. Eventually the focus will shift to protecting those most at risk. For now though it’s about identifying and isolating anyone infected.

And thanks for your concern but I’ll be sweet. I worry about my parents and the significant ramifications to the world economy which will impact us all

Cousins, Kerr, and Judd were all better players then any midfielder we have now, even Kelly. Cousins and Judd externally were considered the best midfielders in the game at the time, and internally many considered Kerr better then the other 2. They also had Big Cox tapping it down their throats much more reliably then Nic Nat.

In the coming season, there is a very real possibility that we will be facing Richmond in the finals. I would be wanting to tag the Dustpan very closely.
I was very crytical of Rowan Jones when he was playing and used to dread when he had the ball in his hands,but it wasn't until after he retired and he said he wasn't in the team to take possession of the ball,but instead was there to give Judd and Cousin's a clear run at the ball.Well done Rowan,you did your job very well

Cousins, Kerr, and Judd were all better players then any midfielder we have now, even Kelly. Cousins and Judd externally were considered the best midfielders in the game at the time, and internally many considered Kerr better then the other 2. They also had Big Cox tapping it down their throats much more reliably then Nic Nat.

In the coming season, there is a very real possibility that we will be facing Richmond in the finals. I would be wanting to tag the Dustpan very closely.
I was very crytical of Rowan Jones when he was playing and used to dread when he had the ball in his hands,but it wasn't until after he retired and he said he wasn't in the team to take possession of the ball,but instead was there to give Judd and Cousin's a clear run at the ball.Well done Rowan
I agree Kerr was more damaging that the other two -
I do like Kerr,but Kerr didn't get as much attention paid to him as much as the other two

I was very crytical of Rowan Jones when he was playing and used to dread when he had the ball in his hands,but it wasn't until after he retired and he said he wasn't in the team to take possession of the ball,but instead was there to give Judd and Cousin's a clear run at the ball.Well done Rowan,you did your job very well

All players should be competent with the ball in their hands, even if their role isn’t to get possessions and block for others

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Image result for go to the winchester gif

JK dead.

Last edited:
The elbow brace sounds precautionary. I just hope having the odd twinge doesnt impact his ability to take marks.

I think the clubs preference is Williams to play round 1. They just have to m as make sure his hammy is ok

Brander a fair chance for his first home game too

Angry Yeo!!

Lol

Sort of. Bit worried our forward line won't be able to pressure the opposition rebounding enough after dropped marks.
Seriously doubt it. Cripps, Ryan and Petro ahead of him and we will probably play Watermelon on a flank and mix it up by interchanging Sheed, Kelly etc through there also. Treacy will have to show some form in the Beags before he is considered.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back