Training 2019/20 Preseason Training

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Laid up after breaking tibia, fibula & ankle, so for the love of god (anyone of them will do) please provide any tit bit of analysis (informed or otherwise) of preseason training as this & oxycodene are my only solace.

P.S. bit of an exaggeration but you know what I mean.
Yeah Hawthorns Mitchell still a long way off after breaking his tibia, fibula and ankle. Sometimes they just dont knit right those bastards!

Last edited:
Laid up after breaking tibia, fibula & ankle, so for the love of god (anyone of them will do) please provide any tit bit of analysis (informed or otherwise) of preseason training as this & oxycodene are my only solace.

I was there but I don’t know what titbits I can provide. Duggan’s grown his hair out and it looks weird to me, Brander seems to have bulked up a bit, Jetta’s kicking is still sublime, Ainsworth’s kicking is still the opposite of Jetta’s kicking.

Nelson was working his butt off, seems very hungry to keep his place in the side. Grey and McKenzie were out there but didn’t spot Pickett or Reid. Cameron no longer looks like the work experience kid - that position has now been filled by Johnson. Williams and Jamison were matched up on each other in sim work a bit as they were the only rucks still out there - NicNat disappeared early, Vardy and Allen were in the rehab group and Hickey was MIA.

A lot of those observations are courtesy of Keys who was also there, and is a lot better at picking out players at a distance than I am.

Disappointing that he is in that shape.

* sake mate, you do realize not every player has a
6 pack and 7% body fat!
I would be worried if the bloke was skin and bones, he’s a 6ft +
110kg ruckman!

plus it’s the second
Week of Jan, don’t be so judgemental! I bet my bottom dollar the bloke would run rings around you

So...... you telling me my D Grade beach volleyball career may be over.
Mate all jokes aside that sounds beyond ****ed, how the hell did you manage that? Heads up that the oxycodene gives you constipation! I didnt s**t for 5 days and had to get on the prune juice (which I overdid and made for an ugly ugly business).

Last edited:

Ouch, all the best in your recovery mate!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back