Training 2019/20 Preseason Training

Remove this Banner Ad

Also he had an injury this year. A full preseason should do wonders for him.

Hopefully he becomes Glassy's pet project.

Imagine if WC took Burgoyne and not McDougall in the 2000 draft, our draft haul would've been so much better. Still spewing 20 years later
Don't forget that Burgoyne had major knee issues which almost caused him to retire when it Port. His comeback and career at Hawks has been remarkable. I think he's played about 2 seasons too many though. Hawks are going down the same route the Bombers took after 2000/2001 - over rating their list and refusing to rebuild properly.

Don't forget that Burgoyne had major knee issues which almost caused him to retire when it Port. His comeback and career at Hawks has been remarkable. I think he's played about 2 seasons too many though. Hawks are going down the same route the Bombers took after 2000/2001 - over rating their list and refusing to rebuild properly.
It was tongue in cheek

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Edwards footskills are literally silk

he was a midfielder until recently. The kid’s kicking is bloody amazing. This is one of the most exciting KPD prospects we’ve had since Jeremy McGovern

Yes. I meant if he has actually grown to 200cm, then hopefully his footskills are still just as good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back