Training 2019/20 Preseason Training

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone at training??

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Contemplated going down but without knowing a start time with any certainty it’s too far away

Just saw a tweet from the club saying Adam Simpson will be talking to the media at 10.30 ahead of their first full training session

Shuey, Hickey, Ryan and I think MON are doing laps. Most of the rest of the players are in main training, but as far away from the cameras (and the public) as possible. Nic Nat and Kelly out there, struggling to pick out too many others.

I reckon I could probably keep up with them.

So about as little intensity as humanly possible.
Good thing you always had your swervability to fall back on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's funny.
I'm certainly a long term eagles fan but tend not to rave too much about the team in general but credit where credit is due, Adam Simpson handled that interview beautifully. He came across as a genuine guy who was across all aspects of the players and handled the media in a helpful yet guarded way. I wish our Pollies could be as genuine as this guy is. He has proved in the past he is also capable of facing down stupid journo questions without fluster but also lets the person know he is annoyed but not rattled...EG Basil and his ridiculous culture comment. No wonder the club is respected as a well managed organisation. Similarly whether our draft picks succeed or not, I think there is no argument with the logic of each pick given the limited scope the club had to work with. In fact I have some optimism about these new guys as well as those from recent drafts. Very well run club!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back