Training 2019/20 Preseason Training

Remove this Banner Ad

“Simmo you didn’t have any debutants last year, do you think that next year there will be opportunities for guys to take the next step up, like brander for example”

“yeah, we had 4-5 debutants last year”

“oh, right, sorry”
I thought you must have misheard that, surely a local journo hasn’t got it that wrong. But I watched the footage of the press conference and sure enough, someone said it.

For the record we had Rotham, Watson and Cameron debut, plus Hickey and Smith make club debuts.

On the subject of the train-on players, it sounded like there’s Pickett, one other WA boy and someone from interstate.

I’m hoping the other WA one is Robertson, I think he’d provide some important mature midfield depth which we don’t have much of.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Darling looks like a ripped beast ..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
That old 'condom stuffed full of walnuts' look!
Good news on NN and JK having their first full preseason in a while..good signs for 2020.
Add Venners and 'Player-X'...
Some of those newbies look chunky already...
What of forgotten Vardy, props up the Wafl?

Huge Rings under Oneill's eyes, would have been a huge change for the young man, I hope he can relax and get some good sleep in. I'm kind of glad the club has player has player welfare first, and hasn't shoved him straight in from of a headline hungry media.
3hrs time difference a bit of an adjustment for a few days - and he has probably never seen the sun before

Good news on NN and JK having their first full preseason in a while..good signs for 2020.

Vardy might have trimmed down a tad, looked to be moving well.

Not sure what’s wrong with Hickey or whether it’ll affect his start to the season, but maybe Vards could aim at being NicNat’s ruck partner for the JLT and get into the side for round 1.

Vardy might have trimmed down a tad, looked to be moving well.

Not sure what’s wrong with Hickey or whether it’ll affect his start to the season, but maybe Vards could aim at being NicNat’s ruck partner for the JLT and get into the side for round 1.
Hopefully Bailey Williams will beg to differ on that one.

A very topical quote given the recent passing of its instigator, Clive James!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back