Training 2019/20 Preseason Training

The Gov

McLovin' it
Jun 16, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Good to see Rotham preferenced. Really think he's quality.

Allen obviously preffered over Waterman, despite having an interrupted preseason.

So Kennedy Darling Allen Ryan Cripps Petch up forward

Rucks: Naitanui + Williams/Vardy

Mids: Kelly Shuey Yeo Gaff Sheed Redden Brander

Backs: Gov Barrass Rotham Shep Jetta Nelson

We're a very tall team...

I've seen Hurn not mentioned as part of our lineup a few times now, have I missed something? He out with injury?

Level_Headed

Team Captain
Jan 16, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
What are you talking about? He didn’t tire at all and ran the last five metres with one arm in the air. He could have run faster than 9.79 seconds.
My reply was meant in jest because I feel we are unlikely to try to recruit a 58 year old man with a lifetime sporting ban.

Upon reflection it was poorly constructed, I meant it as a barb to people who discount Nic Nat's influence because his TOG is lower than Grundy's.

FKASC

Reid’s Like Copium
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
My reply was meant in jest because I feel we are unlikely to try to recruit a 58 year old man with a lifetime sporting ban.

Upon reflection it was poorly constructed, I meant it as a barb to people who discount Nic Nat's influence because his TOG is lower than Grundy's.
A level headed response

Illeagle

Senior List
Jun 10, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Speaking of Darling....

Id say he is primed to do what he has been threatening to do all along and take this league by the scruff of the neck and make it his b#tch. With our midfield quality, I'm expecting a whole heap of inside 50s each game. JD is as good a contested mark as anyone and he's going to get a tonne of opportunities. The last 3 years he has gone 43,48 and 59 goals. He's trending upwards and I think he can push for the Coleman this year. Plus he has a black belt, does awesome ninja flips and has the best rig in the league. What a legend.

Not obsessed. Just a sponsor.
Not bragging, but geez did i get this one right or what!? Just a regular nostradamus.

Back